Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

My vinyl is supposed to ship today according to the webstore (still hasn’t been updated to the 24th)…I doubt it will, but in the spirit of being utterly delusional, let’s stay perched! :hooker:

Keep us updated :oprah4:

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

Keep us updated :oprah4:

i dont want vinyl quality did no one notice the metadata on the 3 leaked songs all look very official as if it was from a CD? doubt someone put the time into that. if so... who. has. the. album. :deadbanana:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

5 minutes ago, latinataco said:

my target used to get them 2-4 weeks prior i dont work there anymore so idk what they be doin still. this was 2020ish

baffles me that not one stan works at a record store and didnt preorder an album and put their stock aside so they can rip it........ WHO HAS THE ALBUM!!! :trisha:

i mean if they still do they should have the album already since there are 2 weeks left

idk how to paste an image into the thing but this was the info from the tracks https://imgur.com/a/kpnhzbc

either someone has the full album already or someone just added that to the leaks but i dont understand why someone would add the copyright info. :pout:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

My vinyl is supposed to ship today according to the webstore (still hasn’t been updated to the 24th)…I doubt it will, but in the spirit of being utterly delusional, let’s stay perched! :hooker:

Just don't engage them and pray for a shipping confirmation. If spoken to, they will turn that plane around. :true:

5 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

me shopping for things left to talk about at the local lanaboards store

nothingstore-shoppingfornothing.gif

Whats your favourite vinyl color of Did you know that theres a tunnel under ocean Boulevard?

13 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

MY RECORD STORE REPLIED

and they say it comes out the 24th:bebe:

A few people probably do this shit all the time thinking they're being subtle. Being more casual about it and just going to the store early to see if it's there is the only thing potentially worth doing.

Just now, Morningcrow said:

Just don't engage them and pray for a shipping confirmation. If spoken to, they will turn that plane around. :true:

Exactly what I was thinking! You get it. Just going to be completely static and keep my eye on that shipping status :true:

Well whatever… at this point I don’t even care if I’ll listen to it earlier or not. I’m happy to wait until the 24th because 3 days later I’m off to southern Italy for one week. :nails:

So I’ll blast TT then on my AirPods like crazy. :understand:

Spoiler

…just like Lanita would want me to. :sluttybunny: