Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, barttttender said:

No, but a huge MV - it's got to be. I said it before and I'll say it again. A huge MV is coming.

If it was a music video I doubt BOZ would have posted about it, it must be something bigger.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

BOZ SEEMS VERY EXCITED ABOUT IT OMG IT HAS TO BE HUGEEE

i know.. it has to be more than an mv for him to be freaking out this much, right?

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

4 minutes ago, picoblvd said:

it’s definitely digital release tonight idc what anyone says

Here in Dubai, iTunes is showing the names of the tracks all of a sudden. Before, it was just Track 1, track 3, etc. 

Could it really be coming?? I'll update you at midnight (in less than 30 mins)

Bz teasing all of us this way while there's a shit ton of stuff going on is wild to me... its like giving cocaine and redbull to someone who's going thru an anxiety attack :trisha: I can no longer keep on waiting

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

My predictions:

1. Huge MV/Visual Album for Ocean Blvd

2. Digital release tonight

3. The song being released on the 14th is from LDR10, we'll have an announcement too

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, barttttender said:

Here in Dubai, iTunes is showing the names of the tracks all of a sudden. Before, it was just Track 1, track 3, etc. 

Could it really be coming?? I'll update you at midnight (in less than 30 mins)

oh my god

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencez said:

this hype just for a mv?

I want to stay level headed in case it's something completely underwhelming, this era has killed my trust for insiders :xcry:

😋🫶🏼