Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Wait why are we dumb we are probably just getting a “surprise” single with the Annie Mac interview and he just found out about it

A new single wasn't that wild, and BOZ said that we are not gonna believe it so... I still believe is something bigger than just a single 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Wait why are we dumb we are probably just getting a “surprise” single with the Annie Mac interview and he just found out about it

but he said it's something unbelievable, what would be unbelieveable about a normal single release?

Just now, Billie said:

if she releases her unreleased songs then she’s fucking crazy :lange: 

(i kinda doubt she would anyways, she would struggle to find the original files)

Guys, she's not gonna release anything else in the middle of promoting a new album. No unreleased tracks, album # 2, Born to Die re-issue. Forget it.

It's either an MV, a tour  or some super unlikely collab (Lipa, Eillish, or that guy theys said she was gonna collab with a while back, forgot his name)

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

The way they actually cannot stand each other, this would make no sense. :creep:

Literally! Shit that happened behind scenes because of their management. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

2 minutes ago, dyktatuob said:

my guess is it's gonna be paradise edition 2.0 where we get 4-6 bonus tracks including an unreleased that's a fan favorite 😭💗

Did you know there's a tunnel under ocean blvd - well now you know edition 

Just now, esotericfaerie said:

what if she’s working on the soundtrack for the new barbie movie coming out this summer? that could be the connection between her and dua lipa?

wait, you might be onto something, but i can't see LDR making a song for a Barbie soundtrack :wtf2:

😋🫶🏼

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

but he said it's something unbelievable, what would be unbelieveable about a normal single release?

He’s a troll sometimes😭😭 I hope it’s something really exciting though

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, esotericfaerie said:

what if she’s working on the soundtrack for the new barbie movie coming out this summer? that could be the connection between her and dua lipa?

you're onto sumn wait 

A Lana Del Rey solo movie is in the works and is expected to take place after “Avengers: Secret Wars”. Elizabeth Olsen as the Scarlet Witch will cameo.

:oprah4::oprah4::oprah4:

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .