Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

when it’s midnight and nothing happens :eartha: cancel boz

Past midnight in Dubai - nothing happened. Date still says 24th March on iTunes. :((((( So, let's just agree to write that off.

i dont think its the tour announcement because that wouldnt be a “HUGE surprise” to us since weve kind of been expecting it after the festival announcements, i really do think shes releasing the album digitally early although i dont want to get my hopes up.. 

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Unpopular opinion but i'd be kinda dissapointed if it's an AKA re release.. like okay great but we've heard it already so it won't really impact us in any way i kinda love that it's our little hidden munchkin that sits just far and hopefully well enough away from the tik tok twerps i swear if they get their muddy little mits on OUR bible i'll burn them all at the stake, keep miss aka on her thrown in the basement please 

I feel like the only person who isn't dying for an AKA re-release even though it's one of my favorite albums of hers :bebe:

😋🫶🏼

1 minute ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Lana always got something up her sleeve 

The little rat is coming :trisha:

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Just now, kuntsugi said:

it's probably a music video tho either that or a tour

Would that make BOZ say “you’re NOT gonna believe it”? I’m not sure what it could be.

We’re winning so hard this season!

IMG-7960.jpg

Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd? (12pm on a random Wednesday in April Edition) is happening everyone

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Unpopular opinion but i'd be kinda dissapointed if it's an AKA re release.. like okay great but we've heard it already so it won't really impact us in any way i kinda love that it's our little hidden gem that sits just far and hopefully well enough away from the tik tok twerps i swear if they get their muddy little mits on OUR bible i'll burn them all at the stake, keep miss aka on her thrown in the basement please 

I don’t think Lana would keep it as it is now, she would probably rework it or change the sound of the album (and I wouldn’t mind a real AKA vinyl). She would also gain lots of money from tiktok stans with songs like Kill Kill or even Mermaid Motel.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy