Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Manifesting a tiny desk performance :smile3:

I would collapse and die :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

40 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

what is "unbelievable" about an already announced bbc radio premiere ? and why would boz be excited to hear a song he already knows :toofloppy:

We don’t know what song is premiering? And if there’s an interview we don’t know what she’s going to talk about on the show. It could be the actual lead single from the pop album attached to Ocean Blvd. A reverse of what Taylor did with Midnights. The 3am edition was the more alternative aspect of that album.

Remember Ocean Blvd (song), A&W did not get a radio premiere which is very unusual for a Lana release. Also no music videos so far this era. Arcadia had two for gods sake.

I'm actually starting to think we're getting a digital release tonight, 4 more hours!!! im getting the wine out :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:

the one that starts with N

Lana’s new album… “Never Eat Soggy Waffles” out tonight at midnight:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

13 minutes ago, mostexoticflwr said:

when she collabs with lizzy grant :oprah4:

and may jailer :oprah4:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

OMG GUYS LANA GOT A PUBLICIST

She already has one, she gave her a shout out last year during the Variety event :brows: