Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

why would boz be happy asf the album is releasing tonight? He's already heard it. I don't think it's a surprise release

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Morissetteus said:

My theory; the surprise is going to be music videos for each track of the album and they’ll be connected by different stories a la mini series :crai:

The album is so all over the place I feel like its not the one to make a visual album… that should’ve happened with BTD or Honeymoon

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

If it was real I think he would just ignore the people saying it’s happening Lol

from other side she's so random to that way that i wouldn't be surprised if she decided to drop album tomorrow. i expect everything.

Just now, gabe said:

May 5, 2023. Be there.

Shut up please :sideeye:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Just now, Americen Whore said:

He said it’s not a surprise release 

I know that, I'm laughing at everyone who keeps guessing it when it was obviously never that lol :omfg2:

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

why would boz be happy asf the album is releasing tonight? He's already heard it. I don't think it's a surprise release

Because he likes seeing us happy it feeds him with joy and fullfills his soul :wub: Album coming tonight!

qfrWuBl.png