Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Last time BOZ said something like that was I Can Fly being on BBs tracklist so idk... :thumb2:

He usually gets stuff really early so maybe he's teasing something that's coming in more than a month or so :eek: I doubt they managed to keep something secret from him since he even knew we wouldn't get any MV (at least not before the album).

Maybe she's releasing some of her "famous" outtakes for the festivals (some time after the album of course). I don't think it's something that shocking cause well they are out already but I doubt it's something really crazy and really soon because of what I've said before, how did they managed to keep a big project a secret (cause it looks like BOZ just found out about it)

giphy.gif

:eartha2: Boz being a great  big poo poo not giving us anymore INFO

[photo removed]

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by ultrabanisters
please don't post edited photos of other users

1 minute ago, JFKs Fine China said:

This reminds me of when Ben or Ed said Lana was finally going to be able to pull *something special* off -- something they wanted to do for years and then.....nothing:slayty:

That was in response to Dua's pandemic livestream concert but at this point it doesn't make much sense to do those tho :eek:

giphy.gif