Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

boz get behind me:thirst:

:tommy:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

“You are NOT gonna believe it” like ok?? Either say something or GTFO Mr BOZ. It’s dumb to build hype and then make fun of us for getting hyped. Like, what does he expect??? I’m over it.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Just now, ldr9superiority said:

NOT YALL DRAGGING EUROVISION. IT LITERALLY HAS 180-200 MILLION VIEWES AND ITS SO HIGH BUDGET AND A BIG DEAL LIKE OMFG

I guess people who don’t watch Eurovision or leave in Europe don’t get how much that event is HUGE 

One second y’all asking insiders for literal CRUMBS like stupid rankings and opinions on songs and then when someone’s hyping y’all up trying to make this era just a little bit more exciting y’all turning your backs on him for whatever reason 

Just now, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Neil….. countdown for what?

Probably for the album release babe:bebe: we are really going insane

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, ldr9superiority said:

NOT YALL DRAGGING EUROVISION. IT LITERALLY HAS 180-200 MILLION VIEWES AND ITS SO HIGH BUDGET AND A BIG DEAL LIKE OMFG

And despite that it fucking sucks it's been consistently awful for over a decade. I still watch it every year lol 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 minute ago, ldr9superiority said:

:smokes3: exactly like it makes for good promo

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

1 minute ago, angelskiss said:

i really think she’s a part of the barbie soundtrack… todays national barbie day too i feel like a trailer is gonna drop 

i would kinda be disappointed if she was on Barbie movie or soundtrack, i'm looking forward to that movie but meh it would be less exciting than some of these theories

NEIL??

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.