Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, ImenaOphelia said:

if the second time was at KLF in Poland i feel like it was kinda weird - she looked beautiful as always but the makeup was kinda weird? and the fact she didnt sing love- :rip:

exactly 💀 I think I wasn't fully in the mood because of the heavy rain. I felt like it was rushed.

However, I will never forget Cruel World that night... it touched me very deep :toofunny:

But I cannot stand the fact that we can barely hear her voice during live concerts. Like who the fuck is responsible for the music settings etc. Was she silent or was she silenced :sideeye::oprah3:

ANYWAYS I'M CLAIMING SIDE D :hooker:  :gasp:

I can't even see the "feat. RIOPY" on my phone cause the title's too fucking long so I guess I can just ignore how he's credited on the song title but not on the cover. I'd have to wait a good minute for the entire title to slide to the end on the player thing.

qfrWuBl.png

7 minutes ago, The Grants said:

good news nikki is !! but yeah miles was snubbed

My bad, his name was Miles :deadbanana: See this is why Lana should credit her collaborators lol

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

right?? Didn't get a front cover mention or a (feat.)

maybe that is what BOZ/Kintsugi referred to as the samples being way too subtle (we’re not having trap beat guys…

and also for giving me Margaret

Remember February of 2021 when we thought White Dress was going to be the next single?

That's what I'm predicting for this February :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Remember February of 2021 when we thought White Dress was going to be the next single?

That's what I'm predicting for this February :blush3:

Honestly sometimes it's not us just being delusional. This woman plays mind games with us. White Dress single was a prime example

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, teoc said:

so except bleachers, jon batiste, the rest of the feats are only samples or backvocals?

and even if peppers sample tommy's song, maybe she sings anyway, especially since she is one of the only artists on this album who talks about it.:omfg2:

2 minutes ago, teoc said:

so except bleachers, jon batiste, the rest of the feats are only samples or backvocals?

jon batiste is gonna have a verse? :oprah2:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Honestly sometimes it's not us just being delusional. This woman plays mind games with us. White Dress single was a prime example

I mean she did post the screen grab, but it was that random itunes website and eclipse that got everyone hype for a single, nothing was ever officially announced :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

glad it's A&W instead of AW because some people think the song is called "aw" like aw or awe that's so cute 

bummed about the delay but feeling like we are getting A&W soon hopefully with a video

1 minute ago, Blue Ribbon said:

jon batiste is gonna have a verse? :oprah2:

maybe he doesn't but boz said that he's singing at the end of the track but he's probably singing in the interlude :ohsnap: