Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Imagine Lanaboards goes Purge and we get to oust one member a day this is it you’re the winner do NOT play with me bestie sjdbdjfbdf

smirk.jpg

NOT THIS THREAT

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

If it's about visuals I have no idea what kind of video it should be to be so groundbreaking for a Lana stan. Honestly I would probably gag only if she goes Madonna Erotica but I just don't see it happening. Everything else...ok, nice but to hype it so much, idk.

Alright it has to be bigger than just a new single… 

my theories:

- lots of visuals coming with a new single;

- album dropping sometime between tomorrow and Tuesday;

- something else completely unrelated to Ocean Blvd… Yes to Heaven dropping? (Okay this is not super credible though)

1 minute ago, blvd said:

so here's a list of things that could happen:

-the album comes early (unlikely but lets feed into the delusions)
-a tv appearance (hopefully snl, that would be iconic like a revenge act)
- a music video

-a single (not very likely since AW didn't come out that long ago plus its so close to the album release date)
-deluxe version (not gonna happen I just saw it on twitter)

-anoucing the tour (Not so soon im broke bb)

Maybe a vinyl box set

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:
  Reveal hidden contents

caribbean blue in sweater weather

i'm falling into you

we don't care leak it or don't, we're tired

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

Conversation directly related to the album in here only, please.

Please take any other chatter to other, more appropriate threads.

Thank you x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:
  Reveal hidden contents

caribbean blue in sweater weather

i'm falling into you

GIVE IT UP, DEELICIOUS 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Elle said:

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

Conversation directly related to the album in here only, please.

Please take any other chatter to other, more appropriate threads.

Thank you x

This will derail so easily since we have no clue what the surprise could be… 

whats worse, leaking the album or leaking lyrics from the album? :awkney: i mean what's really the difference at this point

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i hope she was able to film some homemade footage for the album like she had on her old camcorder that was stolen n put together a 3 part music video or something :flutter:

Just now, imaginist said:

How about this girlies:

Tropico 2.0 that includes DYKTTATUOB + A&W + whatever the third single is, released tonight or tomorrow :nails:

this wouldn't be that surprising tho really. like she did this with NFR filmed at home. i honestly think it's a vinyl box set

giphy.gif

The way we would all die if she already had a companion album ready to go for this album. She was in the studio late last year. That'd be wild. I'm being delulu but I love it. :wub: :flutter: That or vinyl box set, please. Titties all out~

I’ve gone and cleaned my apartment, bought my groceries and done all my laundry to come back to find even more meltdowns from this messy ass pre-release.. :oprah2: now I’m here drinking wine listening to COCC to forget about the traumatic events of the snippets leaking..

Imo personally I think the surprise could be a MV..