Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

what is she's goes back to her real name from her stage name  :gasp:  elizabeth grant debut record coming soon ?

I can literally see this happening especially since her dad is making music now. Lol they’re gonna be a duo. Rob and Lizzy 

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

i haven't been on here in like 24 hours
so update me on everything

Ocean Blvd digitally releasing tonight

Visual album tomorrow

Two more albums coming March 24: 'N' album and 'C' album ... DNC

Eurovision performance

2 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

the way none of you said coke necklace yet.. me personally I’d be gagged more than any visual

I don’t see BoZ being excited for the coke necklace :um2:

Just now, taco truck said:

Omg what if she’s re-releasing all her limited edition vinyls like LFL coke bottle clear, honeymoon red etc etc :hdu:

vinyl scalpers everywhere are SOBBING at the thought that they wouldn’t be able to resell these for $800 anymore

sUcVobB.png

Just now, JimmyJimmy said:

The Neilkrug post and off brand excitement and shock from boz has me delulu that we’re getting a different surprise album tonight before tunnel in two weeks 

When Lana planned on double albums this whole entire time but she got the March 10th release confused with the March 24th release.

DYKTTATUOB = LDR10, not LDR9 hehe

5 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

When Lana flies a plane over Los Angeles and makes her own Chemtrails over the city 

MaLana.gif

when she announces the next album through chemtrails 

MaLana.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

said no one ever

look at midnights 3am edition for example.. it was a double release full of fillers and poorly written songs, i literally listened for a few weeks and never bothered again. i’d rather have a well constructed album than two albums of waffle :oprah3:

idk about the album digitally releasing tonight (tho i would die if it did), but i feel like we’re at least getting a single tonight- maybe to coincide with the radio performance this tuesday?

1 minute ago, JimmyJimmy said:

The Neilkrug post and off brand excitement and shock from boz has me delulu that we’re getting a different surprise album tonight before tunnel in two weeks 

I think it’s plausible too… or it’s my delulu brain going full gears… Maybe Lana’s team realized that the damn 16 vinyls we bought each were enough to secure a good top 1 or 2 spot on March 24 and that streams don’t matter much :lmaoney:

On 3/1/2023 at 9:17 AM, ivory almond said:

9 days until the inevitable leak
we are closer than we think...

can't believe it has already been 9 days
leak RELEASE coming in 6 hours...

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden