Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, taco truck said:

I do think it’s unreleased or aka re-release but I think it will be with or after the album release not before

aka makes sense but idk. unreleased would be surprising but i don't think it'd shock boz that much. idk if aka would either tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

idk ben and ed should just push to release this tonight while it still hasnt leaked we all know this shit gonna be on that website in a zip in a day or two. does physical sales really matter that much to interscope? do they rely on physical sales over streams? if theres enough preorders across the 354 different versions, just drop it now... :oprah3::trisha:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

6 minutes ago, American Whore said:

my bet is it's another album coming really soon after ocean blvd. here's my guesses for album titles

Stars Align

Psycho Lifeguard

Pearl

Watch Me On Ring A Bell

The Revenge of Lana Del Rey

AKA re-release

Unreleased collection (Lizzy's Favorite Tunes)

The Revenge of A Complex Woman In A Culture She Formed

Her label would never let her release two albums during the same Grammy cycle. She’s never done that, never will. It’s uncommon. If she were to do that it would have to be at the end of the year like BB was, but she wouldn’t announce it this early either 😂

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

omg what if she is performing for King's Charles incoronation and she's going on the BBC to announce that?

that would be extremely zesty of her :eek2:

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Who was boz's friend that said "finally"? Cause that's throwing me off from a lot of theories cause it seemed like it's something we've been waiting for for a long time like maybe a rerelease of AKA or some outtakes but it makes no sense to release stuff just 2 weeks before the brand new album comes out :um2:

The only theory that makes sense to me is that she's releasing (digital only) some of the outtakes for this album shortly after the album and BOZ got the info now cause the label submitted this EP/second album or whatever now.

But that would clash with the "finally" comment... unless they knew about those songs but didn't think she was going to release them.

On one hand I'd expect whatever surprise it is really soon (in between now and the release) but unless it's 100% album related it makes no sense to do it now... 

who said that and where:whoopi:

i tried staying off this thread and lb generally until we get a full album leak or the release happens and just like that, we all go crazy after boz makes a post and i'm roped back to this fucking thread

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

omg what if she is performing for King's Charles incoronation and she's going on the BBC to announce that?

that would be so messy considering how many other artists have turned it down plus we hate him :true: #teamdiana

faSE.gif

Just now, Lustformoney said:

who said that and where:whoopi:

Idk when I entered this madness after seeing the tweets I saw someone saying that his friend said "finally" (I guess on ATRL).

Unless they meant that other "friend" that doesn't know shit and just teases stuff we already know :thumb3:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

omg wait.. 

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

no we already guessed it lol at least, according to dragonwhore (are they reliable? i forget who they are sksksk)

giphy.gif