Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

that would be so messy considering how many other artists have turned it down plus we hate him :true: #teamdiana

She’s no candle in the wind though

:sideeye:

Hyping us up for this surprise, but then proceeding to debunk every single possible thing there can be :blush2:

4 minutes ago, ByDayAnother said:

Boz explicitly stated on ATRL that it’s not a surprise album release, so…

I mean, the only thing I can think of is something visual, if not a musical performance of some kind.

can you link to that? i'm curious to see what he said

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Summerain said:

Imagine the album comes out today and it was all a joke so the album wouldn't leak.

if it doesnt leak by 12:01am .. are we going to the record stores to rob them????? :true:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

"You are NOT gonna believe it"

It has to be something big or at least unexpected (and he said it's not a single or MV). 

Album trailer and tour even if we don't think we're getting those, it wouldn't be unbelievable so I'd rule them out.

I don't think they'd let her release any music non album related now or with the record cause it would take away from the main thing (which seems really promising commercially and with critics) so unless it's a month after the album I'd take out AKA (even though I'd die for it) and the unreleaseds.

A live TV performance it's also nothing unexpected even though the last ones we got were prerecorded but how much of a surprise would that be... idk even if it's SNL it doesn't seem that big or crazy.

That leaves us with... nothing :hide:

giphy.gif

the announcement is shes going to stop smoking after bitching to charlie to stop smoking and months later doing a mag shoot with a cig in her mouth

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, Venice Peach said:

"You are NOT gonna believe it"

It has to be something big or at least unexpected (and he said it's not a single or MV). 

Album trailer and tour even if we don't think we're getting those, it wouldn't be unbelievable so I'd rule them out.

I don't think they'd let her release any music non album related now or with the record cause it would take away from the main thing (which seems really promising commercially and with critics) so unless it's a month after the album I'd take out AKA (even though I'd die for it) and the unreleaseds.

A live TV performance it's also nothing unexpected even though the last ones we got were prerecorded but how much of a surprise would that be... idk even if it's SNL it doesn't seem that big or crazy.

That leaves us with... nothing :hide:

It’s an experimental surprise in which the surprise is nothing :oprah4: 

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

This is the only two things he said

9-F36-CF9-F-232-F-4-A7-F-9196-67-FAADA13

7-FE3261-B-C55-C-4-B01-B978-A60-FEA56610

hmm so he didn't explicitly say a second album isn't on the way though so maybe? he only said the album isn't coming tonight

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole