Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The only thing that sounds crazy or not expected is for the album to be released digitally today, the announcement of a tour/single/live performance or music video doesn't sound far-fetched at all.:tommy:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

The only thing that sounds crazy or not expected is for the album to be released digitally today, the announcement of a tour/single or music video doesn't sound far-fetched at all.:tommy:

The fact we can't figure it out means it's even more surprising :crying2: she's releasing a tv show!

you guys are like:

the hair is going over her eye brow. the eye brow indicates 0-30. the hair falls around 10. the album is still coming out on the 10th.

52548348072_e0bc308c27_c.jpg

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, lanitataco said:

you guys are like:

the hair is going over her eye brow. the eye brow indicates 0-30. the hair falls around 10. the album is still coming out on the 10th.

I love this cover so much

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, lanitataco said:

you guys are like:

why are you kinda onto something :dua:

So its not a tour, double album, suprise album, music video, ocean digitally dropping earlier but he still says its unexpected and crazy……….. must be another disappointment and overreaction aka I can fly on blue banisters cuz:eartha2: theres literally no options left

We need AKA (Del Rey's Version) ASAP. It's long overdue for her to rework that one and put it on streaming plats. This will never happen but I'm just dreaming.

Hopefully BoZ is alluding to music videos...isn't Grandfather supposed to be released soon?

8 minutes ago, ByDayAnother said:

I can’t figure out how, but this is his post in ATRL:

4 hours ago, BlackoutZone said: 

The album is not surprise dropping tonight and none of y'all are guessing it right, just wait :bird:

HE USED A BIRD EMOJI, BIRD WORLD IS COMING!!