Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Kintsugi said:

ย 

I appreciate you a lot and wanted to drop this here. It won't be a surprise if I say anything else, but it's worth the wait.

soon or soon

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

This bitch is unstoppable

ย 

1ydelYX.gif

ย 

I appreciate you a lot and wanted to drop this here. It won't be a surprise if I say anything else, but it's worth the wait.

ย 

ok thank you can you just tell us if it's happening tonight or not. I could really use the sleep otherwise................

ย 

How long will the wait beย :oprah:

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

EVERYBODY MOVE

EVERYBODY WAKE UP

KING @Kintsugiย IS HERE

@Kintsugi is the only one who mattersย 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Ladyย [to Laura]: โ€œWhen this kind of fire starts, it isย 
veryย hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.โ€

not us winning AGAIN

ย 

i'm so glad i chose lana to be a main stan ofย :true:ย she keeps us hungry but also keeps us fed, we literally eat every monthย 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, selfbeyondtheory said:

ย 

ok thank you can you just tell us if it's happening tonight or not. I could really use the sleep otherwise................

โ€œworth the waitโ€ doesnโ€™t make me think itโ€™s coming in a matter of hours tbhย 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Just now, Kintsugi said:

ย 

ย 

this was the perfect amount of information; we know what to look forward to, but without it being spoiled. ty kintsugi c:

Maybe the label said you can finally have your surprise album as long as you drop your magnum opus masterpiece first, and a couple months after Ocean Blvd we're getting a chaotic album of unhinged bopsย :hype:

3 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

ย 

How does it feel to be a god