Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Ugh I hate anticipating surprises can someone spoil it even if it’s just for me personally i promise I won’t tell anyone:trisha:

Just now, Enco said:

this is kind of annoying? Like they are saying they don’t want to ruin the surprise but they already did, we know something is coming. If it’s not coming tonight or next week i hate that we know so early and i hope that isn’t the case!!!

fully agree but all the insiders do it we are so used to it :lange:

@Kintsugi the only king who matters. Instead of being an egotistical seeking idiotic whore who flagellates themselves on the insanity and attention of other people, Kintsugi actually sets the message straight. Others should take some notes.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

@Kintsugi the only king who matters. Instead of being an egotistical seeking idiotic whore who flagellates themselves on the insanity and attention of other people, Kintsugi actually sets the message straight. Others should take some notes.

kintsugi supremacy ! :ma:

Just now, Fingertips said:

period it’s so obvious that other insiders like boz crave the attention and engagement and don’t rly care to share info 

7 minutes ago, American Whore said:

wait when did he say she switched stuff around on this album again? because he said that a TON during the blue banisters era

When we were still guessing acronyms he first said PT (Paris Texas) was fake but then said something like "yeah forgot she changed that one". He then said that she made all the titles different from the originals and that she messed around with the tracklist and that she probably changed her mind about half of the songs by now (or something like that).

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Kintsugi said:

I appreciate you a lot and wanted to drop this here. It won't be a surprise if I say anything else, but it's worth the wait.

King how much of a wait r we talking bc 😭

Spoiler

I know we’re talking about the surprise release of the movie but

Sweet bodies the ballads in BB and is one of her most beautiful and heartfelt songs she’s ever created 

and it bodies wait for life, that song does nothing for me, but the longing in Sweet pulls at the heart strings

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Just now, lanasmommymilkers said:

I’ve revived my LB account for this news…WHAT IS GOING AWNNN?!?!?:hdu::judgingu3:

new music babes 

I feel like with the rockets and the moons - signs are pointing to US tour announcement? like most of her past US tours have had a moon theme in some respect. has this been debunked as the specific surprise? seems unlikely BOZ would be making that much of a splash about it

y'all. we're definitely getting something on Tuesday. did you forget about the BBC Radio 1 World Premiere already??

has anyone checked that Chinese site since??

Just now, CherryMusicVideo said:

I feel like with the rockets and the moons - signs are pointing to US tour announcement? like most of her past US tours have had a moon theme in some respect. has this been debunked as the specific surprise? seems unlikely BOZ would be making that much of a splash about it

looks over at an LA To The Moon tour poster