Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

You saying this as I’m like 30 sips deep in vodka over incorrect guesses of the surprise :smile3:

im drinking fireball at my boyfriends anticipating the album to leak tn… i just wanna fuck to peppers PLS :bebe:

Just now, baked said:

im drinking fireball at my boyfriends anticipating the album to leak tn… i just wanna fuck to peppers PLS :bebe:

manifesting just for u 

Now back to tangible info... do we think we're getting a new single next week or is she just promoting the album? Cause the "hottest record" is usually for new music right? And it's a Tuesday... her favorite random day of the week to release singles :thumb3:

If it's a third single I kinda want one of the leaked songs so I can have an excuse to listen to TG or Sweet but I guess they'd want one of the "upbeat tracks" prior to the album :um2: it would be weird to release the closer as a single which has another single on it :hide: so maybe Peppers? 

Either way I'm glad I only listened to Fingertips cause I'll still have many new tracks for release day :hype:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Now back to tangible info... do we think we're getting a new single next week or is she just promoting the album? Cause the "hottest record" is usually for new music right? And it's a Tuesday... her favorite random day of the week to release singles :thumb3:

If it's a third single I kinda want one of the leaked songs so I can have an excuse to listen to TG or Sweet but I guess they'd want one of the "upbeat tracks" prior to the album :um2: it would be weird to release the closer as a single which has another single on it :hide: so maybe Peppers? 

Either way I'm glad I only listened to Fingertips cause I'll still have many new tracks for release day :hype:

Pretty sure now that it's a new single not from Ocean Blvd, but if it is from Ocean Blvd, it will probably be between Candy Necklace, Grandfather, or The Grants :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I could see Sweet maybe possibly but def not TG imo :trisha:

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

What if it's the poetry spoken word album...

i rly hope this is what it is but it's definitely not.. i just want insights from an institution 😭 there's no way she rly lost it all

1 minute ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Stefani U Suck (2023 remaster) (10-minute version) (from the vault) [Lanita's Version]

Imagine if it is a song shading azalea :bebe:

17 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

When we were still guessing acronyms he first said PT (Paris Texas) was fake but then said something like "yeah forgot she changed that one". He then said that she made all the titles different from the originals and that she messed around with the tracklist and that she probably changed her mind about half of the songs by now (or something like that).

ahhhh okay i forgot about that but you're right, now that you mention it i do remember that happening

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Pretty sure now that it's a new single not from Ocean Blvd, but if it is from Ocean Blvd, it will probably be between Candy Necklace, Grandfather, or The Grants :oprah3:

It would be so iconic and chaotic to release the lead of LDR10 before we even get the 9th...

Intertwined albums :brows:

giphy.gif

Just now, matchstick26 said:

I’m not trying to incite panic or stray too far off topic but is that “California Demo 2” that just appeared fake as hell?  It just sounds like a fan edit made with God Bless America stems to me

Oooh that something really juicy to discuss!! Post something about that on the random conversation topic!

Just now, Venice Peach said:

It would be so iconic and chaotic to release the lead of LDR10 before we even get the 9th...

Intertwined albums :brows:

sisters :makeup2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole