Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, tulsa said:

are we actually telling gay people not to use the f slur ? :brows3:

nobody said this! i just noticed that many people were becoming uncomfortable and the mod team and I decided it would be best to make a little note saying to tone it down

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

nobody said this! i just noticed that many people were becoming uncomfortable and the mod team and I decided it would be best to make a little note saying to tone it down

well, fair enough. i just think it's a bit weird but if some people are feeling uncomfortable that's ok :kiss3:

5 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Would you tell black people not to use n word among themselves? Weird comment 

why is this the first thing I saw after being half passed out and drunk. Can y’all please find some common sense? Why is this post even up still? I got warning points for joking about having the album but the mods will let people incite shit like this okay :smile3:

faSE.gif

Let's all just be respectful, if people are uncomfortable with me using the word, I'll tone it down.

Anyways, the title track still slaps :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Three White Butterflies said:

why is this the first thing I saw after being half passed out and drunk. Can y’all please find some common sense? Why is this post even up still? I got warning points for joking about having the album but the mods will let people incite shit like this okay :smile3:

I’m black and gay, I don’t appreciate people trying to police what reclaimed slurs I can use among myself and my LB comrades :oprah2:

There’s nothing wrong with using the f word when you’re gay. I think what others are trying to say is it’s just being used excessively right now. It’s like if someone said “fuck” in every post, it’s just not that polite lol. Anyways, stream A&W !

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, mssainttropez said:

There’s nothing wrong with using the f word when you’re gay. I think what others are trying to say is it’s just being used excessively right now. It’s like if someone said “fuck” in every post, it’s just not that polite lol. Anyways, stream A&W !

I've never used that word cus I thought I'll receive a wp cus of that:bebe:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

I’m black and gay, I don’t appreciate people trying to police what reclaimed slurs I can use among myself and my LB comrades :oprah2:

Ate him up 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, tulsa said:

well, fair enough. i just think it's a bit weird but if some people are feeling uncomfortable that's ok :kiss3:

no it’s def weird.. being uncomfortable as a gay person at another gay person using a slur they can reclaim is odd behavior :smile3:

Just now, White Dress said:

Thanks for clarifying but I really don’t even know why the conversation is happening in the did you know that there’s a tunnel under ocean Boulevard thread. 

faSE.gif

At midnight, a double music video for Peppers and Taco Truck x VB will drop on Youtube, triggering the woke crowd for her 'cultural appropriation' and the conservative crowd for 'overt displays of sexuality' and the entire internet will erupt in conversation, it will be the first video to reach 10 billion views in 5 days and Miley's people will be so distraught they will pull her album from shelves and remove it from streaming and delay the release for June 1st. Lana will be in her lane because their interest really made stacks for her.

Manifesting

Just now, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Did i miss anything since 4 hours ago 

Nope

4 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Thanks for clarifying but I really don’t even know why the conversation is happening in the did you know that there’s a tunnel under ocean Boulevard thread. 

cus some people were feeling unconfortable with the amount of times the word was being used

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey