Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, terrenceszyou said:

Are there any summaries on the spills of the last few hours? Seriously there was an unexpected surprise, everyone was speculating to be songs, this was denied, but then Kintsugi came and said it's going to be songs really?

@Let the Light In has a master blog, I’m not sure when it was last updated though x

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

Dreaming of sister album 'Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard' released same day w/ titty pic. :angie:

imagine the collapse if they won't sell it in stores or they sell it with a hype sticker covering the nip :thumb3: or a fucking paper bag like they did to john and yoko's nude album cover 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, terrenceszyou said:

Are there any summaries on the spills of the last few hours? Seriously there was an unexpected surprise, everyone was speculating to be songs, this was denied, but then Kintsugi came and said it's going to be songs really?

all we know as of now is kintsugi said it’s new music :kiss2:

Literally such a confusing place to come into if you haven’t been present for the last 30 minutes. I wasn’t trying to be rude I just saw some comments that pointed to other members possibly being offensive and wanted to clarify because it made me upset!!!!!! Very excited for everything that is coming our way :heart:

faSE.gif

Just now, selfbeyondtheory said:

at this point I'd rather bozo just didn't say anything... it's giving "I know something you don't know" fag behaviour

literally if he’s not gonna spill don’t say anything that’s why kintsugi is a king and boz flopped 

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

imagine the collapse if they won't sell it in stores or they sell it with a hype sticker covering the nip :thumb3: or a fucking paper bag like they did to john and yoko's nude album cover 

Like Arctic Monkeys album Suck it and See, which was literally just the title on a blank beige album, and in the US they censored the entire title. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Just now, terrenceszyou said:

Thanks! Any chance it's really for Barbie?

I’m doubtful but it’s always a possibility 

Just now, terrenceszyou said:

Thanks! Any chance it's really for Barbie?

nope. that's a totally baseless rumor someone on twitter started - NO INSIDER SAID IT.

those twitter accounts like usually 30% accurate, 70% made up. and then they'll say their source is LB when they get asked

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

How is not leaking bad :awkney: I promise you’ll live. :awkney:

If people didn't start leaking shit, we would never be this anxious abt it.

So yeah, best if they had leaked it all or nothing. Not this half shit, tagged to death bullshit  :awkney:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

If people didn't start leaking shit, we would never be this anxious abt it.

So yeah, best if they had leaked it all or nothing. Not this half shit, tagged to death bullshit  :awkney:

no literally because now we know they have access to the full album and aren’t spilling which is worse :smile4:

1 minute ago, terrenceszyou said:

It's a nice surprise to have a new song tomorrow, but I was wondering why BoZ got so excited.

We’re getting a new song tomorrow? 😭

ok so i’m feeling like we’re gonna have a born to die/paradise situation, with an ep to follow up Ocean Blvd. but i could really also see her dropping the ep tonight digital only with no physical release as a way to hold us over and defend against leaks. but maybe it’ll come after the album, either way im sure it’s coming 

Just now, Obduration said:

We’re getting a new song tomorrow? 😭

i think they might've gotten confused but we haven't heard any news on a new song tomorrow. if anything, tuesday on bbc radio 1

giphy.gif