Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Dusk said:

no literally because now we know they have access to the full album and aren’t spilling which is worse :smile4:

I don't care abt spilling. I just wanna listen to the album myself.

I'd be okay if it never started leaking bc, you know, we have a date for it to drop. But that leaking bullshit is just bad lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, terrorcherry said:

ok so i’m feeling like we’re gonna have a born to die/paradise situation, with an ep to follow up Ocean Blvd. but i could really also see her dropping the ep tonight digital only with no physical release as a way to hold us over and defend against leaks. but maybe it’ll come after the album, either way im sure it’s coming 

I’m thinking ep too but I still don’t know if the insider reactions match up to that 

I’m speeding up Fishtail instrumentals for my TikTok :godlaugh:

the things I do for clout

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

1 minute ago, crazyforyou said:

I’m speeding up Fishtail instrumentals for my TikTok :godlaugh:

the things I do for clout

we do not claim this negative energy :eyeroll2:

I cannot stop thinking about the absolute collapse this site (and lana Stans in general) would've had if the album was announced as Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard like that name is fucking bonkers :oprah2: unhinged 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

9 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

at this point I'd rather bozo just didn't say anything... it's giving "I know something you don't know" fag behaviour

agreed. But "fag" used this way is super derogatory. Not cool

2 minutes ago, Dusk said:

I’m thinking ep too but I still don’t know if the insider reactions match up to that 

i guess it could be interpreted with tropico included as well. maybe some songs from the standard version of ocean blvd will get a video at some point, but it’s possible that we would get a huge budget short film for the EP only at a later date. maybe the insider reaction could also be at the genre of the new songs but who knows 

Just now, barttttender said:

stop telling gay ppl not to use their reclaimed slur challenge GO!! :agree:

11 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

at this point I'd rather bozo just didn't say anything... it's giving "I know something you don't know" fag behaviour

Yup. He should have atleast given a date. 

This is just edging us and sending us spiraling into insanity and chaos.

2 minutes ago, barttttender said:

1 minute ago, Dusk said:

stop telling gay ppl not to use their reclaimed slur challenge GO!! :agree:

Omg enough please.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

3 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

I cannot stop thinking about the absolute collapse this site (and lana Stans in general) would've had if the album was announced as Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard like that name is fucking bonkers :oprah2: unhinged 

The only time I would never be able to defend our queen is if she made that an album title...that's just ridiculous lmao

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

Omg enough please.

i was over it and someone replied to a 12 minute old msg bringing it up again :kiss2: