Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, terrenceszyou said:

I'm confused. Got something tomorrow? :creep:

we aren’t sure yet!! def a possibility but we don’t know exactly when it’s coming

2 minutes ago, imaginist said:

The only time I would never be able to defend our queen is if she made that an album title...that's just ridiculous lmao

If you get it you get it and you didn't get it:sass:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Let me put my hands on your knees, I'm Angelina Jolie 

Leak Peppers & I can hold on until the album drops :lange:

Why the added spoiler @That Venice Bitch? Lmao

It's been known for a long time that that's the sample, it's nothing new, I- :wtf2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Plsss what’s happening I came on and saw the banner saying “regarding off site links” and thought the album leaked:trisha: but no u r all just arguing and lying:tommy:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Why the added spoiler @That Venice Bitch? Lmao

It's been known for a long time that that's the sample, it's nothing new, I- :wtf2:

Never listened to the Tommy Genesis song :icant: My bad!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

why do we think are we getting somthing tmw or tuesday??

bc we’re all delusional :kiss3:

2 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

It is 100% a Dua collab for Barbie. If y’all really knew BOZ, you’d know how obsessed he is with Dua. He said himself he’s not into Lana that much. There’s only one thing that could get him to react that way…

its already been confirmed that its not 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 minute ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

It is 100% a Dua collab for Barbie. If y’all really knew BOZ, you’d know how obsessed he is with Dua. He said himself he’s not into Lana that much. There’s only one thing that could get him to react that way…

right but kintsugi knows the community and said it would be worth the wait.. most of us would be disappointed at a dua collab :sadcore2:

1 minute ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

but why would it be for barbie 😭 like is dua confirmed doing something for barbie? im uninformed and confused

i also feel like he has been unusually enthusiastic about lana this era, so i don’t think it necessarily has to be a dua thing

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Yeah, not sure abt the movie but I also think it's something Dua related. He said a while back that they had something going on, but iirc it wasn't music related.

However, a Dua collab isn't that far fetched in the way we would NOT believe it (like he said). I mean, she's a singer, Lana's a singer... But yeah, something Lana related for him to be THAT excited I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Dua

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

this thing bozo is teasing better actually be something that I'm "NOT gunna believe". because I would totally believe another single, music video, tv performance, tour announcement etc. so it's clearly better than that.

agreed i’m thinking ep for ob or a sister album type of situation following shortly after release