Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, terrenceszyou said:

Are there any summaries on the spills of the last few hours? Seriously there was an unexpected surprise, everyone was speculating to be songs, this was denied, but then Kintsugi came and said it's going to be songs really?

Boz said some things...
"LANA....A SURPRISE IS COMING"
“personally I’m happy as fuck”
"I jumped when I learnt the news so let's get the hype going!"
"The album is not surprise dropping tonight and none of y'all are guessing it right, just wait" 

A friend of Boz' said "finally"

Neil Krug's instagram story said only "T-minus" with some waves

Kintsugi said...
"New music"
"It won't be a surprise if I say anything else, but it's worth the wait."

.....And there's this, BBC Radio 1 World Premiere on Tuesday where Lana is the “hottest record”. I'm not familiar with this, but reportedly this is usually a brand new song, not something that is already out and often includes an interview https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001jr12 .

...oh, and rumors on twitter of a Lana / Duo collab for the Barbie soundtrack

1 minute ago, Morningcrow said:

Boz said some things...
"LANA....A SURPRISE IS COMING"
“personally I’m happy as fuck”
"I jumped when I learnt the news so let's get the hype going!"
"The album is not surprise dropping tonight and none of y'all are guessing it right, just wait" 

A friend of Boz' said "finally"

Neil Krug tweeted "T-minus" with some waves

Kintsugi said...
"New music"
"It won't be a surprise if I say anything else, but it's worth the wait."

.....And there's this, BBC Radio 1 World Premiere on Tuesday where Lana is the “hottest record”. I'm not familiar with this, but reportedly this is usually a brand new song, not something that is already out and often includes an interview https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001jr12 .

...oh, and rumors on twitter of a Lana / Duo collab for the Barbie soundtrack

WAIT WHATS THE LINK TO THE CHINESE STREAMING WEBSITE WE GOTTA CHECK IT

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

regardless if there's a deluxe of OB or not, in 6-12 months lana is just going to post them to her honeymouns youtube channel in master or demo form :oprah3:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

If she’s working with Ian Kirkpatrick she’s making a pop album I don’t see anything else happening… and when I mean pop I mean like classic lana pop not dua lipa pop:brows:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, lemonadedelrey said:

I wonder if it’ll be those two country songs she sang with Jack that one time. I forgot the titles I think one is like baby blue or something. Those were cute. Not earth shattering tho 

I think those songs deserved a place on Chemtrails, they had that whole folk/country vibe.

i'm pretty sure people are mishearing a lyric from fingertips

Spoiler

the lyric really is:

Can I handle it?

Even if I do, they said that my mind 

it's not fit, or so they said, to carry a child 

I guess I'll be fine

it's not:

Can I handle it?

Even if I do, they said that I'm not 

It's not fair, or so they said, to carry a child

I guess I'll be fine

Spoiler

athis makes way more sense.. at the beginning she is saying "can I handle it?", as in, can she handle the physical realities that come with having a child (pregnancy, childbirth, etc).. this could also be referring to a health problem we may not know about but i don't think that should be speculated on too deeply, then she's saying even if she could physically handle birth, whoever "they" is told her she wasn't mentally fit.. i presume this is referring to her mother and family, perhaps when they sent her away they also sent her to a psychiatrist who prescribed the "cocktail of chemicals" she talks about in the very next line.. it's also interesting she says "it wasn't my choice", to really make it clear that perhaps she would've went on a different path if only given the freedom to be a child and make mistakes without being shunned and sent away

also it's 

Spoiler

Exotic places and people don't take the place of being your child

not 

Exotic places and people

To take the place of being your child?

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

No.. i think OB is a very concept driven record. She won't dilute the narrative with a deluxe ed EP.

Maybe a separate standalone EP?

:true::true:

2 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

im so upset, i literally logged off right before Kintsugi got online

he didn't stay long, you only missed two posts lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i'm pretty sure people are mishearing a lyric from fingertips

Hide contents

the lyric really is:

Can I handle it?

Even if I do, they said that my mind 

it's not fit, or so they said, to carry a child 

I guess I'll be fine

it's not:

Can I handle it?

Even if I do, they said that I'm not 

It's not fair, or so they said, to carry a child

I guess I'll be fine

Reveal hidden contents

this makes way more sense.. at the beginning she is saying "can I handle it?", as in, can she handle the physical realities that come with having a child (pregnancy, childbirth, etc).. this could also be referring to a health problem we may not know about but i don't think that should be speculated on too deeply, then she's saying even if she could physically handle birth, whoever "they" is told her she wasn't mentally fit.. i presume this is referring to her mother and family, perhaps when they sent her away they also sent her to a psychiatrist who prescribed the "cocktail of chemicals" she talks about in the very next line.. it's also interesting she was "it wasn't my choice", to really make it clear that perhaps she would've went on a different path if only given the freedom to be a child and make mistakes without being shunned and sent away

they right yall i think
:krylie: