Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:
  Hide contents

Met my boyfriend down taco truck 

Spoiler

she says "'met me boyfriend down at the taco truck" she just says "at the" very quietly.. but it's there when you listen closely

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

I don’t want it to leak

hmm me either

we love reverse psychology

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, IMURMAN said:
  Hide contents

After hearing some snippets & leaks, some fans are worrying about critics because of cohesiveness..

What's your thoughts???

critics have always done lana dirty imo… fuck the critics.

Sorry if it’s been addressed.. but why am I seeing “reliable insider confirms collab between dua and Lana for upcoming Barbie movie”

I would hope @Kintsugi would just outright tell us that, because it wouldn’t blow my mind, if it’s true I feel like I’ve been edged :defeated:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Sorry if it’s been addressed.. but why am I seeing “reliable insider confirms collab between dua and Lana for upcoming Barbie movie”

I would hope @Kintsugi would just outright tell us that, because it wouldn’t blow my mind, if it’s true I feel like I’ve been edged :defeated:

I think they’re only saying that bc BoZ is a Dua stan so if he’s this hyped then it “MUST” be a collab. Dua is confirmed in Barbie, but there isn’t any credible reason to believe we’re getting a collab

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

King spill a bit on the surprise? Is it coming before the album? Could you atleast give us that 

They don’t know about that I’m pretty sure

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, DietMtnDewd said:

I think they’re only saying that bc BoZ is a Dua stan so if he’s this hyped then it “MUST” be a collab. Dua is confirmed in Barbie, but there isn’t any credible reason to believe we’re getting a collab

I sincerely hope not, I don’t want a “don’t call me Angel” revival, that song was so mismatched 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

22 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

Um, Peppers would like to have a word with you. From what I heard, it's Summer Bummer: the sequel.

I’ve been avoiding reading too much but that’s good to hear 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

11 minutes ago, IMURMAN said:
  Hide contents

After hearing some snippets & leaks, some fans are worrying about critics because of cohesiveness..

What's your thoughts???

fuck critics tbh

giphy.gif

@fl0r1dakil0s what’s your favorite production moment on the album? Not like an entire song, but something like the glass shatter in tnbar or a beat drop

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・