Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

thoughts? the comments are killing me cause why are they praying for a billie collab?! it’s literally the most irrelevant thing she could announce…

Edited by lanaforever
put the correct link

4 minutes ago, lanaforever said:

thoughts? the comments are killing me cause why are they praying for a billie collab?! it’s literally the most irrelevant thing she could announce…

a billie collab would be fire tho

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, IMURMAN said:
  Hide contents

After hearing some snippets & leaks, some fans are worrying about critics because of cohesiveness..

What's your thoughts???

I mean if I’m going to be honest, I am a bit worried about cohesiveness, because that’s just my personal preference/taste - having an album where majority of the songs feel like they belong together. I think that’s why I liked Blue Banisters and Lust For Life a bit lesser than the other projects because they both felt like mixtapes to me.

For those critics, I could care less about what they would have to say. That’s because I hold a strong bias on appreciating Lana’s work already lol. Also, sometimes critics just don’t get it because they don’t understand the lore or Lana and her story…

Who knows, maybe they will all sound sonically different BUT tackle the deeper story Lana is trying to tell us to create a “cohesive” body? Can’t wait to hear it in full, and see what she has to share w us

7 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I agree. Nothing listening to A&W won’t fix tho!

I had to drive my manager home from work today and we didn’t speak just A&W full volume for us! Yup!

7 minutes ago, Obduration said:

I had to drive my manager home from work today and we didn’t speak just A&W full volume for us! Yup!

period! as you should!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

18 minutes ago, lanaforever said:

Not really because it would mean her first #1 on Billboard, even if it was just the two of them talking shit for 3 minutes and giggling.

17 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

the way we would have gotten this album by now if Miley had not released her new album smh 

Which is super bland and generic af.