Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, paradisetropico said:

oh gad if it isn’t cohesive i’m gonna be so bummed …… 🥹🤡 i can’t take a lfl 2.0 or bb. esp with such an iconic album cover :/ pls y’all have to be lying 

from the 3 tracks i heard its very cohesive :oprah3:, but i havent heard the full thing. hopes are definitely high though! 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

On 3/2/2023 at 7:02 AM, lanzrover said:

Reveal hidden contents

Listening to fingertips is the song equivalent of reading the book a little life (if yall know about it) 

I wonder if it will be candy necklace ? It seems to have the most mystery and hype. 

8 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:
  Hide contents

The new taco truck snippet is heaven!!!!

Spoiler

"that's why they call me Lanita" or a different one? if you mean that one then yes it's so gorgeous 😭

1 hour ago, baddisease said:

a billie collab would be fire tho

i agree that a billie collab would be very fun, i understand that that’s not what anyone is hoping for though lol 

obviously haven’t listened to the whole album or even the leaks but i don’t think the album will be lacking in cohesion,  or at least i don’t think it’ll be lyrically incoherent.side A seems to be dealing with lana grappling with her life, what kind of life she wants to live and what kind of legacy she wants to leave behind. i have no idea what side b will be about but presumably it’ll continue on with the themes of side A. side c seems to be the most personal and will likely deal with her family issues and how it’s shaped her life. side d will probably be more lighthearted after all the heaviness and will maybe be even life affirming. 

and for all the gripes about lfl being messy, i personally think it’s quite cohesive as well. the first side from love to in my feelings being more pop-ish and representing the messiness of life, all its ups and downs, and the second side from coachella to get free being more introspective and folky.