Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

But would BOZ be that excited about his fav song from the album being released as a single? I mean he heard it months ago and the full thing is out in 2 weeks :um2:

It has to be something related to the album promo but he said it's not a MV or a single (but a single is indeed coming so we might get visuals too alongside the surprise :brows:)

giphy.gif

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

this is so weird

presuming that both BOZ and Kintsugi are right, what could be "no new music project" but also "new music" ?

:sadcore4:

maybe kintsugi referred to the new single out next Tuesday:delicious:

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

this is so weird

presuming that both BOZ and Kintsugi are right, what could be "no new music project" but also "new music" ?

:sadcore4:

The Schrödinger surprise :krylie:

Just like their descriptions of Kintsugi :thumb2:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

there’s rumours taylor is announcing/releasing speak now (taylor’s version) on 3/13 so maybe they’re collabing

its not that unbelievable though 

dear lord please let it not have anything to do with swift... dawgk.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, kristinaj said:

I wanna believe that the surprise is gonna be a documentary about Lana. Chuck's been filming her for years, now would be the perfect time to release the doc :crying5:

now THAT I would be genuinely and pleasantly surprised by! This seems both grounded and far-fetched at once enough to seem reasonable.

HEAR ME OUT

could it be that tuesday she is announcing both the surprise AND a new single from Ocean Blvd and BOZ knows what this surprise is but Kintsugi doesn't but he THINKS he does and he THINKS Boz is referring to the new single (cause kintsugi doesn't know about the other surprise) and that's why Boz said it's not a new music project but Kintsugi said it's new music

4 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

HEAR ME OUT

could it be that tuesday she is announcing both the surprise AND a new single from Ocean Blvd and BOZ knows what this surprise is but Kintsugi doesn't but he THINKS he does and he THINKS Boz is referring to the new single (cause kintsugi doesn't know about the other surprise) and that's why Boz said it's not a new music project but Kintsugi said it's new music

:slayty:

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

HEAR ME OUT

This makes sense but I think Kintsugi would know that a new single a week before the album is not that big of a deal. Unless he did see all the BOZ hype and just thought he said something was coming (which supports your theory) :dua:

giphy.gif