Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

at what time is Hottest Record/Future Sounds on Tuesday?

6pm (london time)

“I’m personally very happy” makes me think some people either won’t be happy or won’t care. 

I’m convinced it’s not a Dua/Lana collab. Why would he react like that? Not even just the excitement but why would his reaction centre around Lana.. like he’s a Dua fan over anything else. 

I’m thinking something like .. she’s being honoured at some kind of award show, she’s getting a documentary, something named after her. Like if they changed the name of California to “Lanafornia” that would be shocking AND exciting. I’m on board for that :true:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

woke up only to see lanadelreysclosets posting that the surprise is the rumor of lana and dua collaborating for the barbie movie soundtrack and I almost had a heart attack (not in a good way) 💀

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

woke up only to see lanadelreysclosets posting that the surprise is the rumor of lana and dua collaborating for the barbie movie soundtrack and I almost had a heart attack (not in a good way) 💀

Why r they pretending that its true and they got the info from some insider:awkney:

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Why r they pretending that its true and they got the info from some insider:awkney:

right exactly!!! I thought she was way better than this??? kinda disappointing to see tbh :awkney: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

11 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Now tell me why the fuck did ben delete my question on his latest post :sideeye: I just asked him if it’s true lana releasing a new single on Tuesday :wtf3:

so yes, it's true :true:

😋🫶🏼

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

I think whatever she's releasing on Tuesday is from the album and after the premiere she'll talk a bit about the record and announce the surprise.

But yeah it has to be related to the album too cause why would she be promoting a soundtrack when she'd have a brand new album coming in a week :judgingu3:

If she's on the soundtrack we'll know in some months but I don't think it's related to the surprise 

My fave theory is that she is releasing a « 3am » edition to her « Midnights »‘s Océan Blvd. 
facts that could support this: we are real close to the release date of Ocean. When she is releasing a single not included on an album or a soundtrack, she doesn’t promote it on a radio premiere (if the radio premiere and the surprise are related; it would be hell of a coincidence that both were made semi public on the same day, within the same hour). She submitted Ocean for physicals in October and we’re in March: that gave her a lot of time to record new songs. She feels like she is in a very good space with her career, according to her Rolling Stone interview and that album was easy to make and a bit carefree, so why not keep going at it? Plus there’s still the titty boxset we have yet to receive confirmation of existence with a preorder. Plus Neil teasing an Ocean Blvd pic with « t-minus » (could be that he thought the album was still out March 10,

but I really doubt it)

so… to me, it feels like we’re getting the Pearl Psycho Lifeguard edition of Ocean Blvd alongside the album on March 24th (take that, leakers) and a preorder for the new boxset on Tuesday, alongside the first single of this edition. 
i know, I dream big and am high on delulu juice at the moment. :hype:

Just now, West Coast said:

"Doing somethintg for the fans" they finally fixed all of LDRVillage's issues??? :slayty:

instead of three month processing turnover it’s only two months! :eartha:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

4 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Releasing a third single wouldn’t make BOZ react like that and say things like “I’m glad they’re doing something for the fans”. 

i mean she must be releasing a song too cause she is gonna be on a radio show dedicated to that, plus the surprise