Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

I’m just logging on today, I saw a post on Instagram that The Grants is being released next Tuesday. Is this true ?

Yes! :) 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i wonder what the girls are going to think about the intro that are listening to it for the first time. i dont mind it now but i didnt care for it at first. :bebe:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

You spilled. Lana actually announcing something herself, or letting her team make an official announcement, would be so much more exciting and effective than some random insider spoiling the surprise a few days/weeks before she is ready to do it herself.

Insiders can be fun, but at the end of the day they are doing Lana and her team a disservice by announcing that there will be an announcement. It's not really a surprise if you announce is it it? :true:

Literally. If they know it’s coming soon then just stay quiet. 

I think the only type of insider I like rn is the “Kintsugi” type. Spills some information on songs & lyrics and builds hype but doesn’t ruin any kind of announcement.

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i have no idea tbh:oprah3:

i hear once i think you are right. im just deaf and can never understand this bitch sdf,.sadflksaljngdb

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

31 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I don’t know, I think it was opening a door to speak about her mental health issues (WFWF) and her longing to be a mother.. in a sense I think if you look at songs like nectar of the gods and dealer it could hint at some drug issues and nectar of the gods could even draw on the guy mentioned in fingertips.. who knows.. I think it was an unpolished version of ocean blvd.. she wanted to hit back and say “this is what I’ve gone through, this is why I’m the way I am and this is how I feel”, but it was done resentfully so it was unpolished and didn’t hit the mark the way it should of. I think ocean blvd seems to have come from a place of reflection and acceptance of herself and her experiences and so she’s been able to really beautifully put it all together

That's all very well expressed. It's a wonderful record, but I guess what the public might take from the word 'revenge' and what she perceives it as can be wildly different. 

7 hours ago, Harry Nilsson said:

my heart tells me that Sweet will be the next single :wub:

decline your heart :hottie:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Candy Necklace said:

Literally. If they know it’s coming soon then just stay quiet. 

I think the only type of insider I like rn is the “Kintsugi” type. Spills some information on songs & lyrics and builds hype but doesn’t ruin any kind of announcement.

Excactly, I have no issue with insiders telling us what type of sound/vibe we should be expecting on an upcoming song and album, but spoiling like surprises is kinda dumb

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I’m just logging on today, I saw a post on Instagram that The Grants is being released next Tuesday. Is this true ?

To catch you up...

The Grants is now appearing with the track time on Apple Music. Release date shows as 3/16, so an actual release date of 3/14 is expected.

Twitter user zchryrbr asked Ed "So is Lana debuting a new single on BBC radio next Tuesday or" and Ed liked the comment. 

We also know that BBC Radio 1 World Premiere with Lana is on Tuesday.

Boz confirmed though that the surprise is "not related to any Ocean album tracks", so maybe she'll announce something during the BBC Radio 1 interview, if there is one.

You all can keep flapping your gums about the chosen song as the next single, but Peppers and Taco Truck would be incredibly false advertising, so I'm glad she went with a track that's more representative of the album a whole. This ain't GagaDaily. Be glad she didn't put out the experimental cuts of the record, Kintsugi or Fingertips.  :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.