Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The one and only complaint I have about The Grants being released is that I don't think it will get BNT at Pitchfork. Doesn't matter ultimately, I know she'll get another one when the album drops (Fingertips, Taco Truck x VB or Grandfather) :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, margaret soty said:

24 is a far more interesting bond like dramatic cinematic banger with much better lyrics and production than the filler religion

remember when swan song came out and we thought it was her farewell :trisha:

for the girls who don't know swan songs are a person's final public performance or professional activity before retirement

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, iiPanda said:

Thats freak

literally a career highlight. the lyrics are weak a bit but the production, the layers, the details, the sound effects... rick and kieron deserve their dicks sucked for it. and what a killer melody from lana. 

not that i expected taste from this forum but...

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Freak is one of her best songs ever made in my opinion-the harmonies alone are west coast tier 

freak's visuals is one of her bests i love the second half i forget what song they used there

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, 111 said:

literally a career highlight. the lyrics are weak a bit but the production, the layers, the details, the sound effects... rick and kieron deserve their dicks sucked for it. and what a killer melody from lana. 

not that i expected taste from this forum but...

So :awkney: do you know if the grants will have a music video or just a dry cover :sideeye: