Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Maybe I have a bad memory and didn't know it. To be honest, I only found out this year that you were an insider.:sideeye:

there should be a page on eclipse on lanapedia cause this is not it... :um2:

Truth is we would all have been excited to have The Grants as the third single if it never leaked 💀 

Then by the time we were able to process the fact that it might not have been the best single choice we would already have had the album…fuck you rosemead baby.

Just now, Crimson and Clover said:

do you think about heaven, heavuhnnnn :hair:

Spoiler

*ha-ha or ahhh-ha idk how to write it

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

It's the 10th today so i'm surprised the album hasn't fully leaked yet. No record stores messing up? Strange :eartha2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

here y’all go getting mad at someone other than yourself for listening to leaks :rip:

lana eras really are a time loop aren’t they 

It's not even a bad single choice. They just want to shake their pancake asses :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It's the 10th today so i'm surprised the album hasn't fully leaked yet. No record stores messing up? Strange :eartha2:

I got a text message from Royal Mail saying my shipment was on the way and I haven’t ordered anything other than the album lately so I jumped but its from the Netherlands and I still have no idea what it is.. either way I’m not sure if I should be moving or not

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

WHERE IS IT???! :defeated:

I am not JOKING AROUND ANYMORE!!!

You little fuckers get OFF your lazy worthless ASSES and get this album into my GODDAMN EARDRUMS!!

The foolishness, the indignity, the boredom, the unhingedness, I AM OVER IT!!! OFFICIALLY!!!!!!!!!

Imagine if insiders didn’t exist and the music just came out - it’s cool to get information about old songs in retrospect and have a bit of hype for upcoming releases, but the world would be at so much more peace lol. Double-edged sword for some people, I guess.

7 minutes ago, 111 said:

there should be a page on eclipse on lanapedia cause this is not it... :um2:

we know you love attention as much as boz but like share something if you want attention again like..... girl your era ended when you stopped leaking so :oprah2: make up your mind if you wanna stay relevant 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole