Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Fingertips said:

See, this is what I mean. People on this website have a martyr complex when they have unpopular opinions. Instead of accusing people of pretending to like something, which we're not, how about you rephrase what you said to "I'm not a fan of The Grants being a single" and leave it at that. Posts like this are why things become so heated all of the time. Just because people like a song doesn't mean they're pretending, and vice versa. 🤡

i didnt know it was this deep to some of yall to fight over it :kum:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, Three White Butterflies said:

I’ve been drunk a lot so maybe it hasn’t been that long but it’s felt like forever :bebe:

its been like 10 days i would honestly consider that almost two weeks as well so dw that’s valid LOL

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

11 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Why are y’all pretending that y’all like The Grants being released as a single? It’s one of the most unapproachable songs on the album and isn’t rly worth any hype. It’s just a cute opener.

no ones pretending we just do not gaf what gets a single release ok

she should have released Grandfather point blank period, the camp title alone would be a promo itself, regular people listening to the radio when they hear the song title would be like wait lemme move my bangs so i can hear that again. it would definitely be more memorable + grandfather is better than the grants (i love both ofc but grandfather wins in a slay off for me!)

but regardless i'm glad anything is happening at all and let's all let her do whatever she wants. the album is out soon anyways 🚀🚀🚀🚀

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, Three White Butterflies said:

I’ve been drunk a lot so maybe it hasn’t been that long but it’s felt like forever :bebe:

real

Spoiler

The beat drop and the heavy bass guitar after “I know, I know, I know that you hate me” in the TT snippet is beyond gorgeous. Am I the only one who smiles like a baby when that beat drops?

Just now, DidYouKnowImANFRStan said:

For those who have heard the leaks, is The Grants a good choice as the third single?

yes better it be something that has leaked imo. fingertips would have been more iconic!

Just now, lanitataco said:

real

im not trying to call you out lmao but how on earth have you made almost 300 posts since march 3rd :deadbanana:

gWCT.gif

I'm tired, like, for real... the last days have been a complete mess, we should be listening to the album by now and this shit hasn't leaked just because some fuckers want to keep the album within them so they can feel like they're powerful and laugh at us.

As I said before: all you who have the complete album and are not willing to share it with us, you can all EAT THE HELL OUT OF THIS SHIT AND THROW IT UP OUT OF YOUR FUCKING GUTS!

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Just now, angelphoenix said:

im not trying to call you out lmao but how on earth have you made almost 300 posts since march 3rd :deadbanana:

as kim said it, it seems like no one wants to work these days

3 minutes ago, Crys10 said:
  Hide contents

The beat drop and the heavy bass guitar after “I know, I know, I know that you hate me” in the TT snippet is beyond gorgeous. Am I the only one who smiles like a baby when that beat drops?

It makes me feel like I’ve just done poppers (in the best way)

11 minutes ago, angelphoenix said:

the deterioration of this thread with most of the active high rep veteran members taking  a break/leaving is so evident :air2::air: 

can we blame them ? this thread became highkey unbearable between the reddit/tiktok newbies, the 13 year olds, the bottom of the barrel opinions and the many, many dumb individuals (looking at you 12 pointers who get banned after their first post)…  yeah the second this shit leaks i’ll dip too :rip:

1 minute ago, DidYouKnowImANFRStan said:

For those who have heard the leaks, is The Grants a good choice as the third single?

Spoiler

I think it is honestly,  it’s a great introductory track to the concept and themes of the album. Her family, the contemplation of life and death, and love. There will always be disagreement over a better song being a single but the songs will come out either way. I think title track, AW, and the grants are a great sample of what we’ll hear as a whole. 

faSE.gif

Just now, lanasbottom said:

can we blame them ? this thread became highkey unbearable between the reddit/tiktok newbies, the 13 year olds, the bottom of the barrel opinions and the many, many dumb individuals (looking at you 12 pointers who get banned after their first post)…  yeah the second this shit leaks i’ll dip too :rip:

oh god no not at all LMAO it’s definitely a good thing for them and i’d rather see this thread go up in flames a million times than to see the genuinely good members on here suffer bc of this shit 

gWCT.gif

Just now, clementines said:

:judgingu3:

it’s over

idk she proves to me that cancel culture isnt real the bitch has said and done so many questionable things :kum:

if we're being real lana's last single was doin time.....i think she just wants to drop this song cause it's one of her faves and she has the habit of dropping opening tracks before the album and we should stop expecting lana to release upbeat songs as singles or care about radio or charts at this point of her career cause trust me neither her or her team care especially with the insane longevity of btd  :xgiggle: