Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

How about we discuss the upcoming album in the thread dedicated to the upcoming album has anyone thought of that?

is this not related pls this is still pre-release material

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, lanitataco said:

No, it's actually not related :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

How about we discuss the probability of the album already being on shelves in some stores?

Did anyone here managed to go to any store to check it?

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Spoiler

When I shared that I think The Grants is a perfect next single choice based on the heavy involvement of Lana's family I of course meant that's what I'm predicting and expecting... I think it's obvious I haven't heard the full album yet, this is strictly based on all the info we currently have - I really do think it could sum up the album as a whole and what we are going to hear:crai: 

Just now, lizzyschemtrails said:
  Hide contents

When I shared that I think The Grants is a perfect next single choice based on the heavy involvement of Lana's family I of course meant that's what I'm predicting and expecting... I think it's obvious I haven't heard the full album yet, this is strictly based on all the info we currently have - I really do think it could sum up the album as a whole and what we are going to hear:crai: 

Don't let them get you down, I totally agree with your original post. :gclap:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

No, it's actually not related :oprah3:

oh i see well its being removed anyways sdfjdksflsajfldasfkadsffjads

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

No, discussing Lana/Chuck’s desktop wallpaper is not related to Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd. Please use other, more appropriate threads such as the Random Lana Discussion Thread to discuss things that are not directly related to the album such as this x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, the ocean said:

double release psychic.gif

possible AKA reissue psychic.gif

the ocean oracle strikes back psychic.gif

:oprah4:

Yesterday someone said that Dua hates TAP, why is it? And if they're that mediocre, why hasn't Lana fired them? So far they haven't carried out the "beautiful album campaign" unless it is what's gonna be announced next Tuesday.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

So far they haven't carried out the "beautiful album campaign" unless it is what's gonna be announced next Tuesday.

I think the mags and whatnot is the campaign. we haven't gotten those in a bit. idk how they can announce a campaign days before the album drop, especially considering the fact we've had singles for months.

@venicebeotch  How is today looking, you got tracking on this? 

3 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

How about we discuss the probability of the album already being on shelves in some stores?

Did anyone here managed to go to any store to check it?

10 hours ago, venicebeotch said:

we have not gotten our copies of the album in yet but they have already shipped !! obviously different for every place but i think we should get ours in a couple of days at the latest.

Just now, lanitataco said:

I think the mags and whatnot is the campaign. we haven't gotten those in a bit. idk how they can announce a campaign days before the album drop, especially considering the fact we've gad singles for months.

Oh, the magazines have been a serve tho 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

i think The Grants is the perfect single, specially considering its the last one before the record drops. the lyrics, for anyone who has heard it, sum up everything. and by everything i don't mean the record itself, but the story Lana is trying to tell. it's the perfect, most special and magical introduction i could think of for such a beautiful album :krylie:

24 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

See, this is what I mean. People on this website have a martyr complex when they have unpopular opinions. Instead of accusing people of pretending to like something, which we're not, how about you rephrase what you said to "I'm not a fan of The Grants being a single" and leave it at that. Posts like this are why things become so heated all of the time. Just because people like a song doesn't mean they're pretending, and vice versa. 🤡

It’s literally not that deep log off and get some fresh air

The small record store I went to this morning said that it wouldn’t go on sale until the 24th and he wouldn’t tell me whether or not they had received it already.  I’m assuming that means they did.  Wasn’t on sale at my Walmart either