Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I kept remembering about neil's post about T-minus and the waves and Ben and Ed with their rockets

and then I remembered about the lyrics to Unidentified Flying Bill....

Bill takes me down to the beach
In the coat that he got from his father
He whispers to me that sometimes
He thinks he sees things over the water
Like maybe UFOs or something
Flying in the air

Well, I don't know about those, Bill
But I don't care

1 minute ago, tearsofgold said:

I kept remembering about neil's post about T-minus and the waves and Ben and Ed with their rockets

Flying in the air

But I don't care

One of her best unreleased yup yup:willcut:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

51 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

My dream is that we get the titty pic as a TEXTLESS vinyl box set cover, WITH 4x prints including the titty pic, and double heavyweight picture printed LP with the psychedelic Neil shots 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtMYX2GOssarA_y2AmoNC
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZOuTohO-tU4bWqNS7xSV

this!

1 hour ago, The Grants said:
  Reveal hidden contents

THE PRODUCTION IS SO AGGRESIVE ANDDDDD ME AND MY BOYFRIEND LISTEN TO THE CHILI PEPPERSSSSS SONG OF THE FUCKIN YEAR

Spoiler

wait the production from what song???

43 minutes ago, tearsofgold said:

Flying in the air

But I don't care

i fucking forgot about that song even though it’s top 3 of my fav unreleased 

10 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

manifesting this concept as a site theme

lanasitethemewip.png

Hide contents

I made a thread for it but I thought I’d post it here too lmao

this is too fucking good holy fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

why is this era's pre-release season giving so much UV and honeymoon? like.... :oprah2::hype:

honestly even after hearing the leaks, i'm still so fucking hyped to hear this record in full like it's so strange how different it feels compared to lfl, nfr, cocc, and bb. it's a totally different vibe again and feels like we've reverted back to something she only scratched the surface of with honeymoon and uv. also!! i'm bringing this up again. the interview lana gave before the billboard award thing really makes me excited to know this is the finale to the family trilogy. cocc, bb, and ocean blvd all have stuff to do with her family and like... i get it's important to her but we get it. you love your sis and bro, we love it for you! you hate your mom, big mood girlie! but like i'm glad she said she's done writing about that because eventually it was gonna get tired. and lets be real, i got tired of hearing about family and friendsies halfway through cocc :awkney: so if we're getting more break up songs or more slutty trap beats or some heavy guitars or funky synths or something weird while she sings about stripping or fucking on the next album? yes i'm here for it. :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, yosemiteblvd said:

can someone tell me wtf kalmia is ? :kiss3:

it was a fake thing someone on twitter or reddit or somewhere made up. not real though

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, American Whore said:

why is this era's pre-release season giving so much UV and honeymoon? like.... :oprah2::hype:

honestly even after hearing the leaks, i'm still so fucking hyped to hear this record in full like it's so strange how different it feels compared to lfl, nfr, cocc, and bb. it's a totally different vibe again and feels like we've reverted back to something she only scratched the surface of with honeymoon and uv. also!! i'm bringing this up again. the interview lana gave before the billboard award thing really makes me excited to know this is the finale to the family trilogy. cocc, bb, and ocean blvd all have stuff to do with her family and like... i get it's important to her but we get it. you love your sis and bro, we love it for you! you hate your mom, big mood girlie! but like i'm glad she said she's done writing about that because eventually it was gonna get tired. and lets be real, i got tired of hearing about family and friendsies halfway through cocc :awkney: so if we're getting more break up songs or more slutty trap beats or some heavy guitars or funky synths or something weird while she sings about stripping or fucking on the next album? yes i'm here for it. :true:

well, it's not like the whole album talks about family, fingertips, the grants and grandfather are the only songs that talk about it (as far as i know) but I understand what you say and yes, A&W and Peppers snippets show that Lana can make bangers and I truly hope next album is more influenced by that side (trap beats, heavy guitars and hiphop) 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

6 minutes ago, American Whore said:

it was a fake thing someone on twitter or reddit or somewhere made up. not real though

so like the video on tiktok was fake and stuff? 

∞༺no more candle in the wind༻✧

z6534775e51e51.gif

Can somebody pls pls pls tell me where peppers is pls I’ll legit pay at this point Lmao I bought two white vinyls already I AM BEGGING LOL 😂 

Mod note: User was warned for this post.

Edited by That Venice Bitch

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

well, it's not like the whole album talks about family, fingertips, the grants and grandfather are the only songs that talk about it (as far as i know) but I understand what you say and yes, A&W and Peppers snippets show that Lana can make bangers and I truly hope next album is more influenced by that side (trap beats, heavy guitars and hiphop) 

trying to not get too much into spoilers, we still haven't heard everything in full or got the full lyrics for anything other than the songs that leaked in full so like who knows yknow? we might still get a couple other tracks about friends and family and it's totally fine! but knowing this will be the last album about them for a while at least, that's promising. that means she can get lyrically creative about different topics again. and obviously throughout cocc and bb, people didn't like the minimalist instrumentals (i loved cocc though, it's still one i'd put on on the regular) and that's fair but it's clear, there are songs on those albums that show it, she's still interested in using interesting instrumentals. but they didn't have a place on those records as heavily as records she's made before so i think it's fair to say whatever comes next will probably give something new again and refreshing. but i'm also saying that before this album, which might do the same since we haven't heard the full thing yet. i am interested, though, to know what songs were left off of those albums and this one. there's gotta be more we have yet to hear

1 minute ago, yosemiteblvd said:

so like the video on tiktok was fake and stuff? 

probably, the tiktok stans are a little more unhinged than we are here, i'd say. like twitter stans. they'll make up "news" or rumors just for attention. and then they'll say they heard it here :bebe: what video are you referring to? if you want, dm me the link to it or post it here whichever you wanna do. just be sure you don't post links to song leaks

off topic to those replies, i hope the surprise is a release of b-sides to ocean blvd so it's technically new music and it's for the fans but it's not like a whole new album. period!

giphy.gif