Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, lanadelreyplspegme said:

Can somebody pls pls pls tell me where peppers is pls I’ll legit pay at this point Lmao I bought two white vinyls already I AM BEGGING LOL 😂 

girl you better delete this before you get a warning point :awkney: no sharing links to leaks on lanaboards dot com! :nono:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

22 hours ago, hashtagtylerh said:
  Hide contents

"that's why they call me Lanita" or a different one? if you mean that one then yes it's so gorgeous 😭

Spoiler

A different one. It is a snippet of the beginning of the song. Both snippets are amazing.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

32 minutes ago, lanadelreyplspegme said:

Can somebody pls pls pls tell me where peppers is pls I’ll legit pay at this point Lmao I bought two white vinyls already I AM BEGGING LOL 😂 

Girl :air:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

52 minutes ago, lanadelreyplspegme said:

Mod note: User was warned for this post.

Spoiler

What you don’t really understand…

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

3 hours ago, shadesofyayo said:

idk i honestly couldnt care less about the titty pic :bebe: its iconic and all but if its coming with black vinyl its not worth it imo

3 hours ago, taco truck said:

There’s way better pics from the shoot tbh

I never really liked it. The face expression is kind of ok, but the pose and way the jacket is falling doesn't look good at all to me. (Even if I still like it more than the cover of the white vinyl. No idea why they picked this photo.) Really hope that if we get a box, it will have another photo on it. 

It was expensive watch it 

So I stumbled across the leaks and so now it is taking everything in myself not to listen (there’s a big internal conflict between my autism and adhd right now :lmao:)

so, anyway, I’ve just woken up from a dream in which I listened to the grants leak, it felt so real.. and as I was listening I was thinking, the GP would eat this up! What are people talking about?? Then I woke up and realised it was a dream.. making it just even more difficult to not want to listen to it and see if it’s the same/similar.. I’ve been reading spoilers so the lyrics were right 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

12 hours ago, lizzycobain said:

Out of the two singles, which is your favorite so far? 

Hide contents

I favor the title track, it feels so vulnerable and it just has the sound I LOVE especially from Lana. I'm a piano ballad stan :twirls:

The more I've listened to them, the more I think I'm starting to prefer A&W! I think OB is going to sound incredible in the context of the actual album, but I'm finding myself more drawn to listen to A&W by itself. As far as her piano ballads go, though, OB is definitely one of my favorites 

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

Also, I really hope she doesn’t go in to full trap/hip hop albums next time.. because I think it would then be my moment to bow out (which would be sad!)

don’t get me wrong, I love A&W and I think the songs on this album will have their place.. just like I really enjoy LFL.. only because the songs are mixed in with other songs I enjoy more and it’s a up beat break from the heavier songs and it is welcomed.. but as much as I loved BTD when it came out, it’s not an album I’ll sit and listen to (even if I listen to the songs individually) and even the paradise edition is the one that holds more songs I appreciate 

I’m getting sidetracked.. I hope.. because there’s supposed hints of heavy electric guitar in ocean blvd.. that she continues down that route, with her backing singers etc. I found it interesting she mentioned the composing for pink Floyd.. because that gets me excited, to go down that route would probably kill me off and send me to heaven.. 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

G2uTotx_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

i mean, its a documentary, its not a "movie" movie. Let a whore be delulu :oprah3:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing