Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 hours ago, taco truck said:

When this is her first album without a leak then what:bebe:

Honeymoon:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

How can you find the font with that stylised "y", I couldnt find it :krylie:

the ‘Y’ on the lana del rey i couldn’t find, so i cut the logo out from the cover (because the cover was 5000x5000 so the quality was good enough). the font with the ‘y’ in Honeymoon is called Turista!

9 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I hope when they reach the 1 million we get a post :tanisha:

BECB8943-6-F7-B-427-D-9932-C7739-DDAAEF4

When she hits 1 Million and reveals a documentary, AKA rerelease and expanded edition of Ocean Boulevard with 900 songs + original nude cover :oprah:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

2 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

the ‘Y’ on the lana del rey i couldn’t find, so i cut the logo out from the cover (because the cover was 5000x5000 so the quality was good enough). the font with the ‘y’ in Honeymoon is called Turista!

When she hits 1 Million and reveals a documentary, AKA rerelease and expanded edition of Ocean Boulevard with 900 songs + original nude cover :oprah:

DELULU TIME

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 hours ago, brooklyn bitch said:
  Hide contents

Actually The Grants does directly cover her family. She’s singing about her Uncle Dave who died while rock climbing the Rocky Mountains, she references him again in Fingertips. I think The Grants serve as a mission statement. Personally I think it would make a better album closer 

Spoiler

100%! Grandfather would have been her best opener since Born to Die.

Just now, selfbeyondtheory said:
  Hide contents

does anyone know if the most recent Paris Texas snippet is legit?

I'm guessing not because she's never sung like that before, but I've heard it so many times and I really like it.

i think thats some girl named bambi baker or something, they use her voice a lot for fake snippets

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

What’re your guesses on which songs will have playlist push on Spotify.

For example, for BB, IYLDWM was the song they pushed on “new music friday” and several others. I think that was a great disservice for the success of BB. Imagine if Dealer, the viral hit, was pushed to playlists. 

My guess is that Sweet or Candy Necklace will get playlist push? The guess comes from the fact that Candy Necklace seems to have some hype after the teaser and these are the 2 tracks earlier in the album that won’t be out yet by the release. 

What’re your guesses?

4 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

i think thats some girl named bambi baker or something, they use her voice a lot for fake snippets

I just looked up that artist and not only does she sound a lot like lana but she's really leaning into it and doing the same vocal stylings. but maybe this has been talked about already. im not one to get triggered about artists copying my favs but like...

5 minutes ago, hotfirehotweatherhotcoffee said:

What’re your guesses on which songs will have playlist push on Spotify.

For example, for BB, IYLDWM was the song they pushed on “new music friday” and several others. I think that was a great disservice for the success of BB. Imagine if Dealer, the viral hit, was pushed to playlists. 

My guess is that Sweet or Candy Necklace will get playlist push? The guess comes from the fact that Candy Necklace seems to have some hype after the teaser and these are the 2 tracks earlier in the album that won’t be out yet by the release. 

What’re your guesses?

I think it would've been the Grants, but won't be now it's being released before the album.

I'm hoping it's something unexpected to be pushed like Fishtail or Peppers, but it's normally a track from the first half of the album, so probably Candy Necklace?

if she wants post original nude cover she should re-open Twitter. they don't delete nude pics so this would be back with bang. but i think that titty pic could be og cover.

11 hours ago, brooklyn bitch said:
  Hide contents

Actually The Grants does directly cover her family. She’s singing about her Uncle Dave who died while rock climbing the Rocky Mountains, she references him again in Fingertips. I think The Grants serve as a mission statement. Personally I think it would make a better album closer 

Spoiler

wait what. I couldn't wrap my head around what she was talking about her uncle just til now.. 

As an ethel cain stan i'm personally very excited for the judah smith interlude :angie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e