Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Regarding Taco Truck

I'm so enthralled by the snippet.

It's so carefree, almost like the final statement of the journey in the album - after all the contemplation and wordiness, all the hard topics of death and existentialism and whatnot (this is based on what i've read about the songs, since i haven't listened to the rest) - it's one final bow, she's Lanita and she's riding down into the sunset as it eventually transforms into Venice Bitch, which is the ultimate riding off into the horizon song, mindlessly drifitng in the clouds.

And even the whiplash of the "i know, i know, i know you hate me" brings such a joyous feeling to me, idk

I need it right now :crai:i'm practically rambling, dk if i make sence  

20 hours ago, blackpalmtrees said:

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-hhv-x-urban-exclusive-alternate-artwork-dark-pink-vinyl-edition-w-poster-972038

Can someone order their LP from this website and see if they actually ship out on the 10th as indicated in the link?

May not be the first one to answer.

I ordered the LP in december and I just received this morning an email saying

The delivery date for the following item(s) has changed. Unfortunately, there has been a delay by our supplier(s).

972037 - Lana Del Rey - Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Alternate Cover Green Vinyl Edition
Old preorder date: 10.03.2023
New preorder date: 17.03.2023
The releasedate of this item was postponed by the label / distribution company.

I think I will probably receive another mail on 03/17...

6 hours ago, lanadelreyplspegme said:

Can somebody pls pls pls tell me where peppers is pls I’ll legit pay at this point Lmao I bought two white vinyls already I AM BEGGING LOL 😂 

Mod note: User was warned for this post.

y’all are pathetic atp :lmao:

8 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Honestly, what people say Lana’s “worst” albums are, are still better than so many people’s best albums. So either way, it’s a win for her. That said, all the records are part of a bigger narrative, so without Blue Banisters, Ocean Blvd would probably not exist. So even if it’s not someone’s favourite, every record has its place.

Omg this. Lana's discography is a big ass narrative and every album has its own very important place in that story. Also I absolutely love how the first LDR chapter started with Born to Die and ended with Lust for Life. Second chapter started with NFR! and who knows what's her next move, sonically and lyrically?

I actually don't want this to leak anymore, we're so close to the official release and it would be nice if this was the first album to avoid a full leak before it drops

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 hours ago, lanadelreyplspegme said:

Can somebody pls pls pls tell me where peppers is pls I’ll legit pay at this point Lmao I bought two white vinyls already I AM BEGGING LOL 😂 

Mod note: User was warned for this post.

is it really that hard to read the site's rules and guidelines? :xgiggle:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Spoiler

i dont remember any of the insiders having peppers on their top 5 and thats weird like… that snippet sounds like her hip hop magnum opus and ended any of the lfl trap songs with ease

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, The Grants said:
  Hide contents

i dont remember any of the insiders having peppers on their top 5 and thats weird like… that snippet sounds like her hip hop magnum opus and ended any of the lfl trap songs with ease

exactly 

13 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I actually don't want this to leak anymore, we're so close to the official release and it would be nice if this was the first album to avoid a full leak before it drops

So have u listened to the title track & A&W or u’re still waiting for the full experience :awk: