Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, gorillagrippedcoochie said:

Has anyone seen what was just posted  on that site? Best Buy is delivering vinyls on march 16 :ma:

I don't think Best Buy sells vinyls lol

Never mind, just checked and they do....I can't believe I never knew that :bebe:

It is kinda weird they still have March 10th as the release date though lol I wonder if it's out in stores...

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Since we're getting The Grants next week so the album opener is being spoiled anyway (cause I know I'll listen to it on Tuesday)I think I'm going to do it now :hype:

i did, you wont regret!

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

omg guys the GP is coming for Lana calling her a fake latina, what will happen when Taco Truck comes out? :cryney:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYacQx2m/

bestie u just doxxed ur own tiktok acc

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Since we're getting The Grants next week so the album opener is being spoiled anyway (cause I know I'll listen to it on Tuesday)I think I'm going to do it now :hype:

Spoiler

Omg the intro is so cute :icant: I love them. I decided to stop after the first few Lana lines cause I decided I prefer to have something to look forward to next week :hide: 

giphy.gif

Just now, fishtails said:

I would buy it :true:

I just know her makeup would be terrible quality and I would eat it up anyways 

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

5 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

The surprise is that she’s doing a makeup line

LmxZkIf.jpg

she could take my money for that :true: i would live my honeymoon fantasy

3 minutes ago, tulsa said:

SOMEONE TRY THIS PLEASE

Lana-Del-Rey-best-buy-delivery-16-MAr-1.

I will :usrs:

even though mine is coming March 21st

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

i feel like lots of stores probably don't even know the album was pushed back and assumed the physicals were just late. they probably get vinyl shipments in once a week so that's probably why lots of stores are now telling customers the vinyl will be available the 16th or 17th. i feel like lana's team are really making sure they get shipped out last minute this time especially with the date change so no store accidentally sells it early

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

17 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

The surprise is that she’s doing a makeup line

LmxZkIf.jpg

These were just a random tiktok no? But the detail in them was beautiful, I would die if she decided to partner with the designer and actually make it happen!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues