Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

I’m not sure if I’m the only one, but I refuse to listen to the audios if they’re recorded from someone else’s vinyl… I will only listen with HQ quality for a full experience

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

14 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

#FreeCandyNecklace :sass: I am a huge Candy Necklace supporter and I trust what Kintsugi said about it :true:

What did Kintsugi say about candy necklace again? I think I missed it

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

Just now, #vapeinfluencer said:
  Hide contents

how much of an asshole u have to be to complain about some stupid tags all over a LEAKED (stolen) song which uve decided to listen on ur own before the actual release..the tags arent the real problem here me thinks 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

:lolliney:

It's all shitty behaviour but it's inevitable with most album releases. Whoever leaked the songs is obviously a dick for it but it's worse this way. It ruins not only Lana's album rollout but also the fans first experience with it in general. I can't be bothered with a discussion on the morality of listening to leaks btw, I don't care, I'm just here for the music.

2 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Hide contents

I’m not sure if I’m the only one, but I refuse to listen to the audios if they’re recorded from someone else’s vinyl… I will only listen with HQ quality for a full experience

Same!

Spoiler

I’ve finally been able to listen to a couple of lq leaks and I’m glad I got some sort of preview, but we can’t hear much TBH. 
anyways, I listened to Norman through cassette girl’s lq leaks and when I got to listen to the real audio, some songs sounded almost completely different. I remember Cinnamon Girl’s outro sounding so awful on that lq leak…

2 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

What did Kintsugi say about candy necklace again? I think I missed it

Spoiler

It’s massive 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

8 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Hide contents

No, you're not the only one at all. Many of us prefer not to have our first-listen experience spoiled by clout-chasers leaking in LQ and tagging the ever-loving shit out of a bunch of snippets.

17 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I’m actually glad that the first one I tried was grandfather. I stopped it after 5 seconds because it was unbearable. It made me realise that I would just ruin my experience listening to the leaks

I did the same. It's such an odd thing to do. I know leaks are bad for Lana but it's just weird to leak it in a way thats shit for everyone :rip:

Just now, irvnex said:

What happened when the chems picture disc showed up? did it leak then? i can't remember

I recall it did, but the site was Serbian . Hopefully Polish delivery is as quick :prettyhurts: