Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, summer bummer said:

or her own perfume.. imagine

im tired of pretending gucci guilty is her own perfume we need something for the locals with cherry and cinnamon !!!

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, The Grants said:

im tired of pretending gucci guilty is her own perfume we need something for the locals with cherry and cinnamon !!!

and a cologne called "shades of cool" so the boys can smell like the hot old men she likes 

32 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

actually the only thing that might lower the record's score are the interludes and maybe her more "controversial" lyrics, other than that i think it's going to have unniversal acclaim even without being "cohesive", which i don't even think is that important either for a good score nowadays

She already sang about being raped and nobody believing her and being a side piece at 33 on this album. that song was rated very highly. what other lyrics could be so controversial that it lowers the rating? 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i feel that the creative direction of the album is very spontaneous and raw, and as lana described it, it is a very "wordy" album with slow, dreamy ballads. in my opinion, there are similarities between this album and NFR, such as the instrumentation, which is often centred around piano, acoustic guitar and strings, as well as some use of electric guitar, which showcase a blend of vintage and contemporary elements. i do think that NFR focuses more on themes of love, heartbreak and nostalgia, whereas lana's latest works take a "whatever comes to mind" approach. as @GeminiLanaFan pointed out, a harsher, more abrupt transition between tracks may be perceived as a problem. we can only live and learn, but as others said, there is a very high probability of receiving a high rating.

Spoiler

putting my thoughts into words is not an easy task for me, so excuse the rambling or unnecessary fluff (if there's any) --- i tried my best :D

i was thinking a lot lately what could possibly be the surprise and i finally got an idea of something that:

1- fans would be really excited

2- its no new music

A RECORDED SHOW.

But not like a jimmy fallon show , more like live at the hollywood forever show that was meant to be released as a DVD but it never happened. The last recorded show that she has in the format was like in 2012 ON ITUNES FESTIVAL. I think its time and i think its totally possible, it would be amazing like, live at the hollywood bowl idk, bring some friends (since she loves doing that). I would be completely thrilled by that, maybe she could even sing some unreleaseds and release the audio version on spotify who knows :flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

6 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

or her own perfume.. imagine

When the perfume is pepper scented :wub: 

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

3 minutes ago, The Grants said:

Sadly I think if Lana actually made her own perfume it would be a grandma floral one😭 the only perfume she was confirmed to wear was creed spring floral. I loveee perfume though and something with notes of vanilla, cinnamon, cherry, and tobacco would be heavenly:pray2: like a warm sweet woody scent would be perfect from her.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Sadly I think if Lana actually made her own perfume it would be a grandma floral one😭 the only perfume she was confirmed to wear was creed spring floral. I loveee perfume though and something with notes of vanilla, cinnamon, cherry, and tobacco would be heavenly:pray2: like a warm sweet woody scent would be perfect from her.

wait imagine if she had released a Tropico perfume... my life would be complete :hooker: it could have notes of passionfruit and pear idk... and have the coolest bottle

Just now, taco truck said:

yes :party: something along the lines of tom ford tobacco vanille, which features tobacco and gourmand notes.

floral perfumes are so overdone nowadays, it would be a shame if she would create something with more generic notes.

2 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

i was thinking a lot lately what could possibly be the surprise and i finally got an idea of something that:

2- its no new music

A RECORDED SHOW.

But not like a jimmy fallon show , more like live at the hollywood forever show that was meant to be released as a DVD but it never happened. The last recorded show that she has in the format was like in 2012 ON ITUNES FESTIVAL. I think its time and i think its totally possible, it would be amazing like, live at the hollywood bowl idk, bring some friends (since she loves doing that). I would be completely thrilled by that, maybe she could even sing some unreleaseds and release the audio version on spotify who knows :flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:

I think it could be some b-sides. That way it's not a true album but it's new music so it still fits what Kintsugi and Boz both said. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Wait I’m shopping rn but meet me in the RCT in an hour or so cause I have an idea for an entire Lana perfume line based on her albums…

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, GrenadineGrass said:

2- its no new music

A RECORDED SHOW.

I know it’s delusional but my dream is a documentary of some kind. I know lanaboards has mixed feelings on Taylor swift but she’s done a tour movie, a documentary, and live recordings during covid of folklore… anything like that from Lana would be a dream, especially the documentary or live recordings. 

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

Just now, crazyforyou said:

I know it’s delusional but my dream is a documentary of some kind. I know lanaboards has mixed feelings on Taylor swift but she’s done a tour movie, a documentary, and live recordings during covid of folklore… anything like that from Lana would be a dream, especially the documentary or live recordings. 

pov: ''oceanblvd posted just now" and its a trailer announcing a ocean blvd doc/live show on hbo

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

I think it could be some b-sides. That way it's not a true album but it's new music so it still fits what Kintsugi and Boz both said. 

Meant to add this to this post because I wanted to make this point and forgot. But think about it -- her laptop was stolen. There were probably leftovers in that laptop and she was worried about music leaking and said not to listen so what's the best way to fix it? Just say fuck it and release a digital "album" of b-sides with leftovers so they won't leak but she'll get the money for it and we know how much we all like listening to leftovers and unreleased. That'd be "for the fans"

giphy.gif