Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, racecar said:

Ok girls! The only thing for now that we have (girlies from poland) is this in google!! I found it by pasting the title from this OLX auction title and I picked in search filter "last 24 hours" and these pics appeared! but unfortunately auction is not available :( 
 emmNMlS.jpg

Omg let me order since it’s different pictures on each side… I thought they were gonna cheap out and have the same image on all four discs lmao

2 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

The insanity never ends, neither do the snippets. 

The pain when I log on here everyday just to see discussions of scat and snippets …. someone needs to rip the band aid off and upload a zip chile

if the people with the album didn't get candy necklace, it's because the person the album came from intentionally left it out so if it leaks, they know who it leaked from :teehee:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

debuting my tentative album ranking and short track reviews shortly  :hooker:

do it :creepna3:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Ok..... the craziest thing is... that I found out that this auction was from the small city in Poland that is placed around 10 km from me........ lmao

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

if the people with the album didn't get candy necklace, it's because the person the album came from intentionally left it out so if it leaks, they know who it leaked from :teehee:

Not Candy Necklace being simultaneously a sacrificial lamb AND the most massive song to ever exist... icon behavior :teehee:

so i'm gonna peace out for a bit if we're getting teased even more by a "review" :thumb3: this is embarrassing at this point. just leak it or don't. this whole teasing line by line is just as annoying and "disrepsectful to lana" as stupid lil snippets 

so stupid

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ok and there was also this pic that was related to this auction. So it seems really legit. 
image;s=3024x4032

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i'll post the lyrics for any songs that leak/if the album leaks yes 

what's the point? we have ears so if it leaks we can hear it ourselves what

giphy.gif

Just now, American Whore said:

so i'm gonna peace out for a bit if we're getting teased even more by a "review" :thumb3: this is embarrassing at this point. just leak it or don't. this whole teasing line by line is just as annoying and "disrepsectful to lana" as stupid lil snippets 

so stupid

I’m not one to complain about things like this, but I agree. At this point the 10th insider’s review of the album is tired and overdone atp

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, racecar said:

Ok..... the craziest thing is... that I found out that this auction was from the small city in Poland that is placed around 10 km from me........ lmao

When was the last time you checked in with your local record store? :smile2: