Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, American Whore said:

just like when snippets of unreleased shit get posted and all we have for 3 years is "it's just my dark cityyyy" and that's it.ย ย 

...the album is out in 13 days

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

y'all are being a little hypocrite tho c'mon...ย :bebe:

you were attacking boz for doing the same thing, this is picking and choosing, obviously as long as it's in the spoilers one can choose to open it or not and it shouldn't be a problem, but how is that different from boz doing his reviews and yall call it "attention seeking" ?

ย 

People were attacking BoZ for teasing as well as ruining the so-called ''surprise'', I have not seen a single post complaining about him giving his thoughts or describing the vibe of the album.ย :creepna3:

also it's very funny how a lot of y'all on this forum hate when people post snippets and clout chase but when it happens ON LANABOARDS WITH AN INSIDER POSTING A REVIEW FOR ATTENTION we all bend over a table for it?ย :horror2:ย weird take. see y'all later

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I know everybody wants to hear the album as soon as possible but can we not directly encourage people to leak it? It's getting weirdย :wtf3:

:gclap:

ย 

we have 13 days until the album's release and a track officially releasing on Tuesday, it's not like we're getting nothing

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

well...to you. maybe some people arent comfortable doing that? and we know nothing about how these people actually even got the album and the extent of how traceable it would actually be. its just kind of naive to me to scream and moan at someone to leak it when there are a lot of factors that go into making that decision, especially compared to sharing some lyrics and opinions on a song.ย 

and yes just to elaborate, stop asking floridakilos to leak the album. they are NOT going to do it. no known leaker in the fandom has ever leaked a full album, so stop asking. iโ€™m going to be honest, itโ€™s embarrassing to see users in this thread begging the leakers/insiders to leak the album. you know theyโ€™re not going to do it, so why bother asking. and of course, if things escalate, WPs will be handed outย :dorothy3:

With all respect butย I think all thisย cycle it's becoming unbearable and annoying... Like trolls being annoying everyday, snippets of 5 seconds, fake promises of leaks all the time, people saying they have the album, other ones faking it... like whoever has it should just leak it at this point or stop talking about it non stop, and people begging strangers to give them snippets,ย lyrics and everything as if they were some kind of celebrities that you have to beg for some content is cringy imo...ย 

10 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

the non-space after the dashย onย "ft. SYML" is driving me insane

God, Iโ€™m a graphic designer and obviously this has happened to each and every one of us. But damn, I always check 1000 times before sending a final version for print.

Just now, American Whore said:

also it's very funny how a lot of y'all on this forum hate when people post snippets and clout chase but when it happens ON LANABOARDS WITH AN INSIDER POSTING A REVIEW FOR ATTENTION we all bend over a table for it?ย :horror2:ย weird take. see y'all later

ย 

Don't go! You have said nothing but facts!ย :dorothy3:

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

...the album is out in 13 days

ย 

sure it is and when we preordered it was supposed to be out yesterday so...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Moloko Plus said:

you can simply scroll past our criticisms as well beloved

hey as long as we can agree that we donโ€™t HAVE to read everything, then i will continue scrolling til my fingers turn blue!:party:

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my handsย into moonlight . . .

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

ย  You spilled hereย :true:

faSE.gif

This thread is giving this energy

ย 

middle-of-a-fight-arguing.gif

Just now, irvnex said:

With all respect butย I think all thisย cycle it's becoming unbearable and annoying... Like trolls being annoying everyday, snippets of 5 seconds, fake promises of leaks all the time, people saying they have the album, other ones faking it... like whoever has it should just leak it at this point or stop talking about it non stop, and people begging strangers to give them snippets,ย lyrics and everything as if they were some kind of celebrities that you have to beg for some content is cringy imo...ย 

the healthiest approach is to simply not care and wait for the release day.

why do people listen to leaks? like... especially when we don't have long to the release.. and when she specifically asked us not too listen to the album leaks:smile2:

ย 

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground.ย With no one around to tweet it,ย While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker: