Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 hours ago, ivory almond said:
Spoiler

but didn't both boz and kintsugi say "mind"
if it was just one person, then yeah they prob made a mistake, but we have heard mind from multiple sources

They said that was the first line of the album… because it IS

Spoiler

The intro is a candid bit of the backup singers messing up and saying “mind” by accident instead of mine. 

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler to quoted text

12 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Ianadelrey I am in SHAMBLES I haven't known peace since Fingertips leaked I get night terrors and hallucinations of the picture disc I gained a fear of Poland I'm shaking I'm crying I'm filled with rage and trauma I am NOT ok Ianadelrey I am huffed I am puffed I'm on the FLOOR cold laying down this it is so dark sided and twisted it's evil it's very evil Poland you've made an enemy out of me I will never recover I don't recognize the person in the mirror I'll never go back to the person I was before Fingertips leaked Ianadelrey I need the album NOW I can't wait another second I need the mp3 I need the zip I don't know how to go further without a leak ever single minute is pure torture I want my peace I want serenity I don't know how I can go on without Ocean Blvd playing through my headphones I need the album NOW 

Sylvia..

sgopYhV.gif

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

But if the mods do that, the thread would be dead

That might not be such a bad thing. Considering the type of content that's been posted as a result (not even allowed to discuss it, it's that bad).

Anyway just food for thought. :hoshet:

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Hide contents

The lyric in the intro is "mind of you with me" but Lana sings "mine of you with me".

ohhhh ok, ty for clearing it up for me 
now, let's get back to tracking down christmas socks lady :pout:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

3 minutes ago, sweetie said:

I've been lurking the past few days and it's kinda entertaining seeing the meltdowns & spiraling tbh. I don't know when it got so bad though, ppl seem genuinely distressed over not having an album 2 weeks prior to its release.

Maybe the mods need to be more heavy on the warn button. Some girlz here could use a timeout or two. Like it's really not that deep.

Anyway, excited for the new tunes. All the snippets are 10/10 for me so far.

i-tools.gif

i'm not angry or upset, i'm just tired of us being teased nonstop by the same 4 people and everyone treating those same people like royalty is all. it's just ironic is all when we cherry pick whose ass we kiss and who we give shit to. we gave eclipse shit constantly when he was leaking stuff. that's why he stopped! he probably has the album but is he coming around teasing lines of lyrics or posting snippets and whatnot? nope he's staying to himself. and good for him. sometimes he'll come talk and make comments and stuff but that's that. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, ivory almond said:
Spoiler

but didn't both boz and kintsugi say "mind"
if it was just one person, then yeah they prob made a mistake, but we have heard mind from multiple sources

BTW i get what you're all saying, and now i'm questioning myself

Spoiler

I swear i hear both "mine" and "mind", maybe she uses both

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler to quoted text

13 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

so... let's talk about what we think the original song titles were :ma:

Reveal hidden contents

Grandfather... = 3 White Butterflies
Fingertips = Telomeres
DYKTTATUOB = DYKTTATUOBPWMORABPL
A&W = American Whore
The Grants = Mind of You
Peppers = Me and My Boyfriend Listen to the Chili Peppers

any other guesses?

my guess on the og tracklist 

Spoiler

1. Mine of You/Mind of You

2. Ocean Boulevard

3. Sweet North Country

4. American Whore

5. Judah's Interlude

6. Late Nights 

7. Jon's Interlude

8. Pearl

9. Telomeres OR Traces of You

10. ?

11. Three White Butterflies 

12. ?

13. ?

14. Psycho Lifeguard

15. Chili Peppers

16. Taco Truck

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Just now, Morningcrow said:

Hide contents

I swear i hear both "mine" and "mind", maybe she uses both

Spoiler

but "mind" makes no sense at all.... she's saying "i'm going to take [my memories of you] [with me to heaven]"

3 minutes ago, sweetie said:

That might not be such a bad thing. Considering the type of content that's been posted as a result (not even allowed to discuss it, it's that bad).

Anyway just food for thought. :hoshet:

I have no idea what even happened like that. Yikes.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Mer said:

Iana, I am in shambles I haven't known peace since Fingertips leaked,

Iana, I get night terrors and hallucinations of the picture disk I gained a fear of Poland I'm shaking and crying and filled with rage and trauma

IANA, I am huffed I am puffed I am on the floor laying down it's so dark sided and twisted,

Iana, I look in the mirror and I don't recognize the person I am, can I come home now?

I READ THIS IN HER VOICE AND CADENCE KESNFNFSNJKFN

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

8 minutes ago, sweetie said:

I've been lurking the past few days and it's kinda entertaining seeing the meltdowns & spiraling tbh. I don't know when it got so bad though, ppl seem genuinely distressed over not having an album 2 weeks prior to its release.

Maybe the mods need to be more heavy on the warn button. Some girlz here could use a timeout or two. Like it's really not that deep.

Anyway, excited for the new tunes. All the snippets are 10/10 for me so far.

i-tools.gif

Mod queue to everyone who's talking abt leaked tracks, to everyone who's spiraling and to everyone who wants to post their ranking/review of an album that's not out yet.

You get mod queued! You get mod queued! And you get mod queued! 

yas-oprah.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Not another marred/mind gate 

Spoiler

i guess she either can't say "mind" properly at all our she isn't saying it at all in either song :oopna2:

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Mod queue to everyone who's talking abt leaked tracks, to everyone who's spiraling and to everyone who wants to post their ranking/review of an album that's not out yet.

You get mod queued! You get mod queued! And you get mod queued! 

yas-oprah.gif

It’s giving dictatorship. We want that REVIEW!!