Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

Wow you guys will really just put every virus known to man on your computers before just waiting for the album :coffee: I'm not gonna act like I've never listened to leaks or anything, but at least be cautious about what you're clicking on lol

At worst they're gonna get some Joey Mills content 🤍👄🤍

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Wow you guys will really just put every virus known to man on your computers before just waiting for the album :coffee: I'm not gonna act like I've never listened to leaks or anything, but at least be cautious about what you're clicking on lol

We survived rona, we're gonna survive these low budget viruses as well :toofloppy:

2 minutes ago, missdaytona said:

i just exported all the files, in a few hours i will upload them even if i don’t know how to do it but xx

Why am I believing you. Guys I’m so broken mentally

I will update y'all on monday about the situation with the vinyls. I am going to make some calls and ask my local friends if they know about ANY local stores that sells vinyls that I didn't know about before. 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care