Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, whiitemustang said:

Buying a chrusciki in honor of today’s events :party: and now we wait for the gay Target employees to show up after their mid day shifts 

I’ll make pierogi tomorrow and buy some christmas socks:w8ing:

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Where are the polish stans:eartha: go buy the goddamn vinyl 

Right now there is 2 AM and stores on sunday are closed. And so far I am sure that this lady didn't get these vinyls from the store. :wink: I will try to gather more informations and update you on monday!!

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

Where did we find the polish sock lady why doesn’t someone google translate so we can explain to her the situation and how to rip a vinyl

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

OKAY I had one of my friends who is friends with the target people ask the question for me. I’ll get back as soon as possible

Why does the polish sock lady even have the pic disc? I can understand her having the indies vinyl but the pic disc is being shipped from lana's store, they can't be that incompetent can they

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

Why does the polish sock lady even have the pic disc? I can understand her having the indies vinyl but the pic disc is being shipped from lana's store, they can't be that incompetent can they

I thought it was a Spotify thing? Also it was literally called “Spotify Fans First” so they kept that promise to a T 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

5 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Y'all we don't know either. :crai: That was so random. Someone posted these vinyls randomly on polish auction site about 11 AM GMT on friday and then deleted it. We don't have more informations. I found these pics on google images later by typing the name of the auction and I picked in the filter "last 24 hours". 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

No disrespect meant but after seeing how some of you are gooped, gagged, sobbing, begging, pleading, crawling through coals and spikes on your knees, gnashing your teeth, wailing, down BAD for the album to leak when you will hear it in two weeks, I have to admit I think it would be iconique if the surprise was that Miss Del Rey pushed the album back further to punish all you bad boys girls and theys

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

I thought it was a Spotify thing? Also it was literally called “Spotify Fans First” so they kept that promise to a T 

She could be working for Spotify Poland

edit: okay there’s no Spotify office in PL

I was reading lanaboards and I got to thinking, yeah I thought

maybe I’d get less stressed if I read these threads less like this pre release one

Delulu for miles, begging for leaks and lies and insider-files

but I’m not that, no I’m not, I refresh this page like three times a minute

ive been tearing around on THAT website for sounds, playing Rosemead exclusive tagged tracks

Shaking my ass to 3 second tagged tracks, getting happy coz grandfather has sax,

Rosemead couldn’t care leas

and I couldn’t care more

so there’s not much to say about that

coz delulu is a dangerous thing for a lanaboard like this to have

Just now, #FreeCandyNecklace said:

No disrespect meant but after seeing how some of you are gooped, gagged, sobbing, begging, pleading, crawling through coals and spikes on your knees, gnashing your teeth, wailing, down BAD for the album to leak when you will hear it in two weeks, I have to admit I think it would be iconique if the surprise was that Miss Del Rey pushed the album back further to punish all you bad boys girls and theys

Maybe we are bored as fuck

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

upload2.png    

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Where did we find the polish sock lady why doesn’t someone google translate so we can explain to her the situation and how to rip a vinyl

Never change Lanaboards... :eartha:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey