Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, #FreeCandyNecklace said:

No disrespect meant but after seeing how some of you are gooped, gagged, sobbing, begging, pleading, crawling through coals and spikes on your knees, gnashing your teeth, wailing, down BAD for the album to leak when you will hear it in two weeks, I have to admit I think it would be iconique if the surprise was that Miss Del Rey pushed the album back further to punish all you bad boys girls and theys

tf? tumblr_inline_p058def1Lp1rngoc0_540.gif

UV/Honeymoon

5 minutes ago, racecar said:

Y'all we don't know either. :crai: That was so random. Someone posted these vinyls randomly on polish auction site about 11 AM GMT on friday and then deleted it. We don't have more informations. I found these pics on google images later by typing the name of the auction and I picked in the filter "last 24 hours". 

can't you find out who the seller is and send her a message on that site? like just asking her what happened to the item she was selling, u know pretending we're normal and we don't know anything

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

So funny how the only song we got a snippet from Lana officially is the one people don't have/don't want to talk about :hide:

It reminds me of BBS secrecy until the album leaked :um2: there's also that part of lore about the song that we still don't know about either

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

upload2.png    

Omg I can't :air2: y'all are too funny. im cackling

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

can't you find out who the seller is and send her a message on that site? like just asking her what happened to the item she was selling, u know pretending we're normal and we don't know anything

this auction is deleted and we tried EVERYTHING, we tried to find informations about this seller by searching the cache of this site and we couldn't find anything. I think the cache of this webiste was not saved because this auction was not available long enough.

I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

11 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Why does the polish sock lady even have the pic disc? I can understand her having the indies vinyl but the pic disc is being shipped from lana's store, they can't be that incompetent can they

She may work for a vinyl pressing plant. It’s possible all the vinyl for this album was pressed at the same place.

i'm obsessed with the thought that polish sock lady is living her life in poland probably not realising that she is a lanaboards legend. her legacy will live on. don't forget her like the tunnel under ocean blvd.

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

There’s a picture of a polish girl holding the vinyl and we can see her socks in the picture. Therefore polish sock lady. 

yes miss thing socks. you better serve

I haven't done a cartwheel since I was nine :air2:

Edited by racecar

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

There’s a picture of a polish girl holding the vinyl and we can see her socks in the picture. Therefore polish sock lady. 

I love the straightforwardness of it all ngl :true:

2 minutes ago, LanasDealer said:

i'm obsessed with the thought that polish sock lady is living her life in poland probably not realising that she is a lanaboards legend. her legacy will live on. don't forget her like the tunnel under ocean blvd.

I was just going to say the same, this is fucking hilarious, god bless her :thumb3:

1 minute ago, racecar said:

this auction is deleted and we tried EVERYTHING, we tried to find informations about this seller by searching the cache of this site and we couldn't find anything. I think the cache of this webiste was not saved because this auction was not available long enough.

so we missed it... :kum: 

well then like I saw some people saying, she probably realized the album isn't out yet and she removed it to not get into trouble... :crai:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Stop it, guys! That poor lady will have that face :benmawson:knocking at her door thinking she is responsible for any leak when she is probably just chilling and listening to the vinyl in her living room with no intent of leaking it :true:

did you know that there's a sock on a polish lady? mosaic sock, painted sock, on her foot. i can't help but feel somewhat like my sock marred my foot. handmade sock sealed up by two manmade shoes.

1 minute ago, racecar said:

I have the link to this auction. If there is anyone who knows how to find informations in the source code, I can DM this link. 

yes omg i can try and find something in the source code if i will ill post here