Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

filmed in front of the live audience (Lanaboards memebers)

the store manager guest stars in a shocking scene where he fires them all

You've already started writing the script, right:trisha:

It’s the hunger games at this point

F79-B9-D4-F-51-F9-4-F5-E-A370-EC507-C4-D

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, Blue Ribbon said:

who tf is ella

rockafeller my friend ella

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

You've already started writing the script, right:trisha:

[The camera opens with a shot of a record store. A sign on the front door reads "Filmed in front of a live audience - Lanaboards members."]

[The audience cheers as the camera zooms in on the store manager, Ms. Johnson, sitting behind the counter. She looks delusional as she stares off into space.]

Ms. Johnson: [mumbling] Good evening, everyone. I have some news to share with you all.

[The camera cuts to the music section of the store. A group of fans are gathered around a display of Lana Del Rey's latest album "Ocean Blvd."]

Fan 1: [excitedly] Have you guys heard this album yet? It's amazing!

Fan 2: [nodding] Yeah, I can't stop listening to it.

Fan 3: [holding up the album] And look at this cover art! It's so cool.

[The camera cuts back to Ms. Johnson behind the counter. She picks up a copy of the album and holds it up for the camera, but instead of smiling, she looks angry and agitated.]

Ms. Johnson: [shouting] This is the only album that matters! Everything else in this store is garbage!

[The fans look confused and a little scared.]

Fan 4: Um, what about other artists?

Ms. Johnson: [shouting louder] Other artists? Who cares about them? It's all about Lana!

[The camera cuts to a shot of the album cover. The camera slowly zooms in on the intricate artwork and the tracklist.]

[The music from the album starts playing in the background, but it's distorted and garbled.]

Fan 5: [covering their ears] What's wrong with the music?

Ms. Johnson: [shouting] What's wrong with it? It's perfect! You're the problem!

[The camera cuts back to Ms. Johnson behind the counter. She's now standing up and pointing at the fans.]

Ms. Johnson: [shouting] You're all fired! Get out of my store!

[The fans start to scatter as Ms. Johnson throws records and CDs at them.]

Fan 6: [yelling] This is insane!

Fan 7: [running out of the store] I'm never coming back here again!

[The camera cuts to a shot of Ms. Johnson standing alone in the store. She looks triumphant and a little crazy.]

Ms. Johnson: [mumbling] They don't understand. They never will.

[The camera fades to black as the distorted music from the album continues to play in the background.]

ChatGPT

Just now, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

LanaWichita.thumb.JPG.948516f617ce042566

Or am I wrong

RSLID GHHSERKABJSNBFZD;

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

29 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

Dear Ella,

I have to confess, I'm feeling pretty delulu about Lana's new album Ocean Blvd. I know we've talked about it before, but I just can't stop thinking about how much I need this album in my life.

You see, Lana has always been a bit of a muse for me. Her music just speaks to my soul in a way that nothing else can, and I've been waiting for this album for what feels like an eternity. I've been obsessively checking social media for updates, and each time I see a new teaser or snippet, I feel like my heart is going to burst.

The thing is, Lana's music has always had this magical quality to it. It's like she's speaking directly to me, and I feel like she's the only one who truly understands me. And from what I've heard of Ocean Blvd so far, it's going to be her most magical album yet.

I know this might sound crazy, but I feel like Lana's music has the power to change my life. When I listen to her songs, I feel like I can be anyone I want to be and do anything I want to do. It's like she's giving me permission to be my true, authentic self, and I just can't get enough.

I need this album in my life because I know it's going to be the ultimate expression of Lana's magic. It's going to be wild and free, just like she is, and I can't wait to get lost in the dreamy world she's created.

I hope you can understand how much this means to me, and I hope we can listen to Ocean Blvd together soon. I just know it's going to be the most magical experience.

With love and delulu thoughts, LB

What a beautiful post. I feel almost the same. I feel like a heroin addict who needs to get his fix soon. Honestly, we need a miracle, and we need it soon.

1 minute ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

LanaWichita.thumb.JPG.948516f617ce042566

Or am I wrong

no girl thats ellen not ella

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Three White Butterflies said:

The energy in this thread today is unlike anything :bebe:

the smell of the album in the air really got into our brains, we are READY

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

the smell of the album in the air really got into our brains, we are READY

i smell candy necklaces on my pussy!

giphy.gif