Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Fingertips said:

No, but if you weren't here yesterday, there's a new snippet of Kintsugi.

damn, i m dying to listen the featuring tracks so bad.

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

no babe just someone on here who has a friend who works at target and who sent her pictures of the vinyl that arrived today in the back of the store

SO THERE WILL BE LEAKS IN FEW DAYS :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))99

An album being shipped to a store to sell in a week and a half doesn't mean it's going to leak :awk: That's quite literally just how shipments work 

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So, a girl named Ella works at Target and she told her friend that they received the vinyl at Target. But there are no photos of this vinyl, right? It’s just hearsay for now?

Their phone was at 2% when they were sharing all this + the convo with us, so their phone probably died and could maybe upload pics later 

4 minutes ago, imaginist said:

Their phone was at 2% when they were sharing all this + the convo with us, so their phone probably died and could maybe upload pics later 

2 minutes ago, DarkButJustAGame said:

the 2% battery thing sounds suspicious to me. how can we know if it's true?

I was thinking this too, it is suspicious. Always be skeptical of people who make claims, but *conveniently* can’t offer evidence to support their claims! Probably just someone who wants to troll - but nonetheless, it would be cool to get a first look at that vinyl variant. 

so what if i go to ella's target right now and DEMAND to buy the vinyl and see their stock wtf they gonna do? refuse to sell it? i wanna speak to your manager lorde :read:

this happens every era... multiple times. people say they have it and either show proof or make up excuses as to why they cant show it

if the album leaks, the album leaks. if it doesn't, it doesn't. lettuce all be patient and wait for lanas big birthday bash surprise party on tuesday which will entail her doing a cartwheel for the first time since childhood

the album most likely WILL NOT leak from a vinyl rip anyway. the last time i remember something like that happening was when cassette girl happened during nfr. besides, you want to listen to an album in high quality. i ruined my NFR and LFL first listens that way and regret it

(now... don't spam the thread please :xgiggle:)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

8 minutes ago, imaginist said:

Nobody’s phone was at 2%

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I have an incredibly crucial album ranking and vinyl color prediction to share but my phone is at 83% guys I’ll have to tell you later

oprah-oprahsurprise.gif

We will be waiting :crying:

qfrWuBl.png

12 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

waking up instead of seeing the l**k, i am now seeing the tunnel under Ocean blvd on fire what the fuck?

I hope Lanita won't withdraw the album now :gasp: