Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

NURSE! The loony bin has escaped!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

NURSE! The loony bin has escaped!

they've been locked in the random lana discussion this thread is safe for another day :ma:

so guys lets discuss the smash hit the grants out this tuesday give it up for the grants everybody

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

they've been locked in the random lana discussion this thread is safe for another day :ma:

so guys lets discuss the smash hit the grants out this tuesday give it up for the grants everybody

Spoiler

It's a beautiful life, remember that, too, for me :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

our bodies are flaccid bc of no leak

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ben at every record store on the planet with his sawed-off shotgun -

‘Bruv you fooking release any sooner than 24th an ur gonna see the insides of ur head yah cunt ..so don’t be a tosser son and keep that Tunnel closed alright? ..*pat’s on head*’.  *british accent *

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

So I did go to that site and listened to the grants. I wasn’t going to listen to any leaks but I caved because this is coming out anyway on Tuesday. And omgggg

Spoiler

It’s soooo good. I’m letting my whole family know I expect this to be performed by a full choir at my funeral. Like I’m putting that in my will 💀 holy moly I cry every time I hear the end. “My grandmothers last smile my sisters first born child” I’m just :air:

Ugh I just want the new music so bad. I basically had to stop taking my anxiety/depression meds due to unfortunate circumstances and I can already feel myself slipping 😭 I need queen mother to lift me up :pray2: