Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

Side B has 3 tracks acc... Fingertips is amaze n Kintsugi n Candy Necklace both sound quite promising off their respective snippets so :whatever2:it def can be

Fingertips is side C. I only ranked B higher because of the mysteriousness of Candy Necklace, Kintsugi sounding beautiful, and I love the Jon Batiste interlude. People are losing their minds over Peppers and Taco Truck and I can already tell that the Side D truthers will shit on the rest of the album in the future, making me dislike them already :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

16 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

n’t.

Anna definitely knows Lana, Lana attended the Met Gala and Anna approves everyone. Anna’s daughter is also married to Lana’s ex boyfriend so I’m sure that has come up in conversation at least once 

5 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Fingertips is side C, so side B only has 2 songs and 2 interludes.

Well unless Candy Necklase is so massive it actually counts as 7 songs

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Fingertips is side C. I only ranked B higher because of the mysteriousness of Candy Necklace, Kintsugi sounding beautiful, and I love the Jon Batiste interlude. People are losing their minds over Peppers and Taco Truck and I can already tell that the Side D truthers will shit on the rest of the album in the future, making me dislike them already :oprah3:

That mockup Lana posted revealing the tracklist is truly criminal bc it had Fingertips on the B Side too & now I feel broken:trisha: it would've been so amaze if Kintsugi flowed right into Fingytips without us having to switch sides .... 

also lmao the accuracy of D Side truthers sdufdghfjksd

Just now, Fingertips said:

Not their fault Taco Truck will be the greatest song of all time :oprah3:

Idk about this Poppers girl though :oprah3:

3 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I’m tired of people here having a superiority complex over which tracks they like the most. Just because people enjoy upbeat/sexy songs over slow jams/ballads doesn’t mean they have a worse taste. Doesn’t mean you have a better taste… Lana rly just needs to drop this album so y’all can stop arguing abt which side y’all like the most when we haven’t even heard half of the album in full HQ and untagged.

Awe you're mad!

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

u r so real u truly get it girl, i'm a candy necklace truther and kintsugi/fingertips defender and i totally get what you see in the tracks :slay:

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Or maybe we love the whole album but side d is our favorite :wowcry:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

Or maybe we love the whole album but side d is our favorite :wowcry:

Good for you! :clapback:

Side d has fishtail and that’s the one I’m most excited for. I’m obsessed with Tulsa Jesus freak and I’m ready to be transported again :squidward:

Guys, small update about polish sock lady. So, my friend works as administrator on this polish auction website and I asked him if there is any chance that we can find any information about this seller, because she deleted this offer. And unfortunately there is no chance due to some legal stuff. So, most likely I will not able to know who posted it. :defeated: 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

Just now, AKA Polish Sock Lady founder said:

Guys, small update about polish sock lady. So, my friend works as administrator on this polish auction website and I asked him if there is any chance that we can find any information about this seller, because she deleted this offer. And unfortunately there is no chance due to some legal stuff. So, most likely I will not able to know who posted it. :defeated: 

How do y’all know these random ass people😭