Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 hours ago, barttttender said:

My rankings are mainly about the albums having the list skip tracks. Like, I love Born to Die's singles (they're some of her greatest ever), but I never listen to the whole album. 

1. NFR (love all tracks to pieces!) 

2. LUST FOR LIFE (like all except Coachella, which is one of her worst)

3. OCEAN BOULEVARD (already dislike 

Reveal hidden contents

Fingertips and Judah Smith interlude, a lot)

4. CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB (For Free, Breaking Up Slowly and Yosemite are all skips imo, plus the album is too short)

5 HONEYMOON (Feak, Burnt Norton and Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood are skips, but there are also some songs that are slow for me...)

6. BORN TO DIE (objectively a lesser album than Ultraviolence with even more skips - like most of the second half - but the singles are some of her greatest)

7. ULTRAVIOLENCE (too front-loaded, and I don't like most of the songs in the second half, but the singles are so damn good)

8. PARADISE (only listen to Cola, Ride, American, Gods and Monsters, and Burning Desire))

9. BLUE BANISTERS (only like Wildfire, Thunder and Black Bathing Suit)

10. VIOLET BENT BACKWARDS OVER THE GRASS (only liked Violet and Happy)

I called the police. Enjoy life in prison rat.

2 minutes ago, clementines said:
  Hide contents

Sweet is probs my fave between the three HQ leaks bc it’s giving UV and HM mixed and those strings are just :squidward:

Spoiler

yeah i love sweet

1.sweet

2.grants

3.grandpa

4.fingertips

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Spoiler

First listen rankings: 

1. The Grants 

2. Sweet

3. Fingertips 

Day 2 rankings: 

1. The Grants 

2. Fingertips 

3. Sweet 

Current ranking having listened to each at least 200 times by now: 

1. The Grants = Fingertips = Sweet 

I really fell in love with all of them I can’t believe this happened :trisha:

What do we think is the big surprise? I think it could finally be a documentary. :party: Could be why she had cameras and stuff in her car that day and why she was a little shook about everything when she posted that video addressing it. 

@barttttender no negativity, this is a discussion forum.. i must’ve not seen your post when you posted it but i just saw there ^^ 

since you dislike more than half her songs, why are you constantly saying negative things here ? 

like you clearly do not like lana as much as you think you do.. 

i’ve barely seen anything positive on here from you

if i wanted to see constant negativity i’d hit up my ex:bebe:

but fr try and be a bit more positive!! some of us are excited about the new album and you keep saying about how you hate it and the producers etc.. just wait for it to come out and have a full opinion once it’s marinated in your head?

no shade it’s just really annoying how every post i’ve seen from you on this thread is just negative and shitting on it!!

4 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:
  Reveal hidden contents

no cuz why people start ranking fingertips so low now :awkney:

Spoiler

for me, it all changed since i red carefully the lyrics it adds up SOOO MUCH, the song i clearly meant to pay attenttion to what she's saying is a movie and heartbreaking

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, Taco Truck x VB said:

@barttttender no negativity, this is a discussion forum.. i must’ve not seen your post when you posted it but i just saw there ^^ 

since you dislike more than half her songs, why are you constantly saying negative things here ? 

like you clearly do not like lana as much as you think you do.. 

i’ve barely seen anything positive on here from you

if i wanted to see constant negativity i’d hit up my ex:bebe:

but fr try and be a bit more positive!! some of us are excited about the new album and you keep saying about how you hate it and the producers etc.. just wait for it to come out and have a full opinion once it’s marinated in your head?

no shade it’s just really annoying how every post i’ve seen from you on this thread is just negative and shitting on it!!

so many ppl need to see this post, not just @barttttender. if u think I'm talking ab u, I am :kiss3:

1 minute ago, x VB said:

omg their recent post.. i thought it wasn’t them on that site but now i’m sure they’re just an attention whore.. oh dear